Spike Camp

Taxidermy Request's

danno50

• View Profile
Taxidermy Request's
« on: January 06, 2019, 09:33:17 AM »
Right out of Ripley's Believe it or not:
It may cost you a little more, but next time you do a mount, use your imagination and ask for something different.(I may try a Tom with two heads, or one with two sets of tail feathers   ;D)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 09:36:43 AM by danno50 »
DosEquisShooter

Re: Taxidermy Request's
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 09:45:40 AM »
I know a few guys that imagine the antlers are bigger than they are. :-X

I shot a big coyote that we got made into a rug, the wife went to pick it up the taxidermist had it laying beside a fox a guy wanted made into a rug. He was glad to get the coyote gone before the fox guy came for his or he would wonder why he bothered getting the little fox done.
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 09:52:17 AM »
LMAO!!!!!  The is a priceless piece.
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 12:27:52 PM »
 I've seen something like that in a bar, they called it an "Ooutpic" or something like that. Made from the tail end of an Antelope.
I can't tame wild women

BB340

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 03:20:55 PM »
I am having two of the 3 baboons I shot last year made into some funny poses. One will be made to sit in a racing wheelchair with a bike helmet on his head and a funny smile on its face. The other will be made to sit on a bar stool and will wear a hat, have a bottle of beer in one hand and a cigar in the other. Or I may put the cigar in his mouth and have him hold a bottle opener. 
Aussie gun nut.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 04:02:37 PM »
I am having two of the 3 baboons I shot last year made into some funny poses. One will be made to sit in a racing wheelchair with a bike helmet on his head and a funny smile on its face. The other will be made to sit on a bar stool and will wear a hat, have a bottle of beer in one hand and a cigar in the other. Or I may put the cigar in his mouth and have him hold a bottle opener.

BB, that is some funny sh*t right there.  My wife saw a baboon hanging from a chandelier, and she said that she doesn't mind me hanging all sort of animals on the walls, but she drew the line with the baboon.  LMAO!!!!!
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 05:30:55 PM »
 I got in enough trouble for posing coyotes in the front yard ;D ;D
I can't tame wild women

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 08:44:45 PM »
Brett: You are having too much fun. ;D
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

BB340

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2019, 09:07:29 PM »
Brett: You are having too much fun. ;D

Haha you bet I am. One must always have a sense of humour.
Here are a couple of fun pics from when we were over there. I have a few others on my phone but am yet to transfer to my computer.
Aussie gun nut.

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2019, 09:24:33 PM »
LMAO If you can't have fun why do anything.
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2019, 09:39:20 PM »
 :) :) ;D ;D
I can't tame wild women

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2019, 10:00:14 AM »
Brett, those pictures are a hoot! Classic. Don't let any left-wing loons see them though!
Come and take it.

BB340

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2019, 03:57:31 PM »
Brett, those pictures are a hoot! Classic. Don't let any left-wing loons see them though!

Hell no Tex that wont be happening. This is the only place I have showed them. And even then I am still hesitant and thinking I should take them down. I will most definitely NOT be putting them on Facebook that is for sure!
Aussie gun nut.