Spike Camp

Jim Acosta Proves The Presidents Case For The Wall

224KING

• View Profile
Jim Acosta Proves The Presidents Case For The Wall
« on: January 11, 2019, 06:42:18 AM »
What a big DA Jim Acosta is.Have you seen his latest "Reporting" from the border yesterday?
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

danno50

• View Profile
Re: Jim Acosta Proves The Presidents Case For The Wall
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 08:53:50 AM »
I watched it this morning on FOX NEWS, and again Jim Acosta proves to be a fool.
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 09:30:03 AM »
That was pretty good. Logic usually escapes the fantasy world lefties live in. The Demo-rats are fighting the wall tooth and nail for two reasons: A- they hate Trump as much as humanly possible, so he cannot be allowed to win by fulfilling a campaign promise, and B- illegals always vote Democrat, so they see millions of future voters on their side after they sneak in to the country. To Dems, WE are the enemy, not the criminals slipping into America (like MS-13, for example).
Come and take it.

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 09:46:29 AM »
Watched Acosta, laughed my arse off. What Dolt... As for why? The Dems will do anything to discredit Trump prior to the 2020 elections. Pelosi and Schumer are backed into a corner and have no way of backing out while saving face. They'll do anything to try to survive this. I don't like the govt shutdown but when I think about all the military members fighting and giving all in the name of national security, then a few govt employees not getting a paycheck is really insignificant.
Mark V Deluxe .257,6.5-300,300
Mark V Tactical 338 Lapua, .308
Tikka T3x Light 22-250
Ber B-14 HMR 6.5 CM
Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70
Win 94 30-30
AR-15 Match 5.56
AR-15 Match Wylde .223
AR-10 Match .308
WASR-10/63 AK47 7.62x57
Russian SKS 7.62x57
Turkish Mauser 8mm
UZI Mini Pistol 9mm
Barrett M82A1 50BMG

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 10:42:29 AM »
Watched Acosta, laughed my arse off. What Dolt... As for why? The Dems will do anything to discredit Trump prior to the 2020 elections. Pelosi and Schumer are backed into a corner and have no way of backing out while saving face. They'll do anything to try to survive this. I don't like the govt shutdown but when I think about all the military members fighting and giving all in the name of national security, then a few govt employees not getting a paycheck is really insignificant.

I agree with you, but a few govt employees not getting a paycheck might be better expressed as collateral damage, which is heart breaking for many of those involved.(its tough when the bills keep coming and you can't pay) More than anyone, the Dem's carry that guilt.
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 10:51:44 AM »
Hey, I can stand by the wall of our local maximum security STATE PRISON and see nothing going on and all is great, but I'm glad that wall is there. What a MORON!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 10:56:03 AM by godscountry »
I love the smell of deer guts in the morning, it smells like...VICTORY!

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 11:45:49 AM »

I agree with you, but a few govt employees not getting a paycheck might be better expressed as collateral damage, which is heart breaking for many of those involved.(its tough when the bills keep coming and you can't pay) More than anyone, the Dem's carry that guilt.

I agree. I too have sympathy for those who can't withstand a missed paycheck. I changed jobs several times in my career and although it was always my choice, I never lost sight of the fact that some time it might not be. I worked hard and did not spend money I didn't need to until after my 6 months of living expenses was back in the bank. Unfortunately, once you're behind the 8 ball, it's really, really hard to get in front of it again. I get it. Our previous economy put a lot of people behind the 8 ball and it may take years for that to change. We are on the right track to bring about that change which is why it is so important that we try to get through this bumpy section of road.
Tikka T3x Light 22-250
Ber B-14 HMR 6.5 CM
Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70
Win 94 30-30
AR-15 Match 5.56
AR-15 Match Wylde .223
AR-10 Match .308
WASR-10/63 AK47 7.62x57
Russian SKS 7.62x57
Turkish Mauser 8mm
UZI Mini Pistol 9mm
Barrett M82A1 50BMG

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 12:18:19 PM »
He reminds me of Jethro Bodine on the Beverly Hill Billies

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2019, 12:19:51 PM »
Just thought of another one.He would fit right in at Dick's Sporting Goods.LMAO

Remember 10534

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 12:48:02 PM »
Just thought of another one.He would fit right in at Dick's Sporting Goods.LMAO

Now isn't that the truth. LMAO
Tikka T3x Light 22-250
Ber B-14 HMR 6.5 CM
Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70
Win 94 30-30
AR-15 Match 5.56
AR-15 Match Wylde .223
AR-10 Match .308
WASR-10/63 AK47 7.62x57
Russian SKS 7.62x57
Turkish Mauser 8mm
UZI Mini Pistol 9mm
Barrett M82A1 50BMG

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 02:49:35 PM »

I wish the politicians weren't getting paid whenever there's a shut down but we all know they'd NEVER allow that to happen.  The really sad thing is the Scumacrats don't care about the people who aren't getting paid in the least and the truth is they're just a pawn and excuse to try to get their way.  Unfortunately since the politicians make the rules they take care of themselves first each and every time.  If they weren't getting a pay check and lost control of over their pay you'd see them actually working to end the shut down and fix the problem rather than throwing temper tantrums to get their way.
Nothing is better than a Weatherby, big bore magnum, or a Colt.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2019, 02:57:03 PM »
I was one of those affected by the furloughs during the Oh Blah Blah presidency.  But, ask any demorat, and they'll say it was the republicans who did it.   I hate the fact that the gov is using the fed employees as a bargaining chip, when in reality both sides should be the ones not getting paid.  Let's see how quickly they solve this problem. 
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2019, 11:50:46 AM »
The vast majority of political and celebrity gun haters have armed bodyguards. Hypocrites all, whose mind set is - guns for us, but not for you. As Dana Loesch said in her book "Hands off my gun," they just have other people carry their guns for them.
Come and take it.

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2019, 02:07:29 PM »
The vast majority of political and celebrity gun haters have armed bodyguards. Hypocrites all, whose mind set is - guns for us, but not for you. As Dana Loesch said in her book "Hands off my gun," they just have other people carry their guns for them.

I agree completely.  These hypocrites have no clue what the world is really like in that they have more money than brains and think their money will prevent them from having any of the real world problems.  Yeah they have armed guards, fences around their homes, security systems that cost more than the average American's gross pay for a year, and some even have their own personal firefighters yet they know what's best for us.  It'd long past due that Americans wake up and tell those rich idiots to go f&&k themselves and start thinking for themselves.  It's sad to say but if the current America was the one to fight the WW1 or 2 there's a damn good chance we'd be speaking German or Japanese.
Nothing is better than a Weatherby, big bore magnum, or a Colt.