Spike Camp

FB Zuckerberg a hunter???

PARA45

• View Profile
FB Zuckerberg a hunter???
« on: January 18, 2019, 09:41:28 AM »
This is very interesting, but it does not change how I feel about FB at all.  Check it out:

https://www.wideopenspaces.com/mark-zuckerberg-talks-hunting-and-shocks-us-all/
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

Re: FB Zuckerberg a hunter???
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 09:52:29 AM »
I don't believe him for one second. His idea of hunting occurs on Easter Sunday.
Mark V Deluxe .257,6.5-300,300
Mark V Tactical 338 Lapua, .308
Tikka T3x Light 22-250
Ber B-14 HMR 6.5 CM
Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70
Win 94 30-30
AR-15 Match 5.56
AR-15 Match Wylde .223
AR-10 Match .308
WASR-10/63 AK47 7.62x57
Russian SKS 7.62x57
Turkish Mauser 8mm
UZI Mini Pistol 9mm
Barrett M82A1 50BMG

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 10:17:32 AM »
I doubt that piece of footage is his genuine view. I'd have to see something more than that to be convinced. (hunt footage posted on FaceBook maybe)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 11:43:49 AM by danno50 »
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 11:07:20 AM »
I take him at his word.  I know he spent a year eating only what he killed one way or another.  I think it was mainly from a food perspective.  I think he is an odd dude and I am not a fan of Facebook(but do like Instagram), but I think it's okay to have hunting be a big tent.  A lot of people have never been exposed to hunting except through Bambi and any way that shows a different perspective can't be all bad, even if it might not be what you think of as a traditional hunter. 

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 01:50:44 PM »
Very true, I'd like to see pictures of him with his kill too.
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 04:45:51 PM »
believe he killed a bison years ago...

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2019, 06:57:54 PM »
So is he pro gun pro hunter and does he defend it on FaceBook?
DosEquisShooter

zonie

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 08:22:27 PM »
I really don't care

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2019, 09:00:14 PM »
DosEquisShooter

BB340

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2019, 02:48:46 PM »
Of course he hunts for his own food! People have witnessed him silently glide past the pasta and tofu isle of his local supermarket. He slips into the isle marked "sauces, mustards" and in anticipation of a successful hunt chooses a lovely mustard to adorn the meat he is so desperately hoping to harvest.
At the end of the isle he ever so slowly pokes his head around the corner and there they are, his target for the day. He stands their admiring the rows of delicious looking meat in their natural habitat, all lined up in their freshly covered clingwrap packages evenly spread out on the pristine white cold shelves with a blaring fluorescent light strategically place to shine on the unsuspecting red morsels of meat highlighting their perfect even texture, naturally cut to a predetermined size.
Armed with his AR15 fully manually propelled shopping cart he begins his stalk along the rows of the succulent looking critters. Sometimes carefully lifting one package to peer at the one beneath to see if it is a bigger and tastier looking trophy. After careful examination of the best looking trophies there he eventually decides on the one he wants and steadies his shaking nerves... With his cart locked and in a ready position Mark stealthily shoots out his hand and grasps the young tasty looking package! His hand wrap around the plastic base and holds onto the cling wrapped top, being careful not to bruise the tender meat contained within. As soon as he knows he has a firm hold Mark quickly plucks the trophy from it's natural habitat before he spooks any other pieces of meat and causes them to become grief stricken at losing one of their own. He carefully place his hard hunted trophy into his open and waiting cart. Then lets out a sigh of relief and thanks the good lord for allowing him to partake in such an exciting hunt resulting in some fantastic meat.       
Aussie gun nut.

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2019, 03:04:45 PM »
 Wrong post ???
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 03:12:52 PM by Big Muddy rancher »
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2019, 04:12:48 PM »
I find it hard to buy into this one with facebook being the way it is.
Come and take it.