Spike Camp

New to Weatherby

Re: New to Weatherby
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2019, 08:08:29 PM »
Thanks for all the info! I’ll try out the redfield on it and go from there. You guys all seem very pleased with your weatherbys so I’m sure I will be as well

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 08:32:06 AM »
I would simply like to add a comment.
I too, am new to weatherby nation, and fairly new to weatherby rifles in general. I have a accumark and a vanguard in stainless/ fiberglass,
I am really excited to read more, learn more and collect more,
With all that being said,
The members in this forum have been some of the most helpful and welcoming of any forum I have joined and interacted with. I’m very excited to call myself a part of weatherby nation, and look forward to gaining knowledge to help pass on to others in years to come.

Thank You for welcoming me and all the new members

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2019, 07:04:01 PM »
I would simply like to add a comment.
I too, am new to weatherby nation, and fairly new to weatherby rifles in general. I have a accumark and a vanguard in stainless/ fiberglass,
I am really excited to read more, learn more and collect more,
With all that being said,
The members in this forum have been some of the most helpful and welcoming of any forum I have joined and interacted with. I’m very excited to call myself a part of weatherby nation, and look forward to gaining knowledge to help pass on to others in years to come.

Thank You for welcoming me and all the new members

When I lost my wife to ovarian cancer a little over a year ago, on top of the condolences from the Nation members even Adam Weatherby posted a very touching message to me. Top to bottom you can't beat the people here on the Nation!!!
Doug

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2019, 07:57:19 AM »
This certainly seems like a very knowledgeable and welcoming place. Glad to be a part of it!