Spike Camp

In God We Trust/Not just a Motto

danno50

• View Profile
In God We Trust/Not just a Motto
« on: March 11, 2019, 10:21:09 AM »
I received a nice email from a dear friend of mine who is having heart surgery later this week, and he  included a video. After watching it, I felt like I should share it with our Nation family. It gives cause for opposing the zealot minority in politics that wants to change our Constitution and our belief system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJvhDeLI80Y
DosEquisShooter

Re: In God We Trust/Not just a Motto
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 11:10:25 AM »
+1, Thank You..
Mark V Deluxe .257,6.5-300,300
Mark V Tactical 338 Lapua, .308
Tikka T3x Light 22-250
Ber B-14 HMR 6.5 CM
Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70
Win 94 30-30
AR-15 Match 5.56
AR-15 Match Wylde .223
AR-10 Match .308
WASR-10/63 AK47 7.62x57
Russian SKS 7.62x57
Turkish Mauser 8mm
UZI Mini Pistol 9mm
Barrett M82A1 50BMG

BB340

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 02:20:57 PM »
Now I am not religious person, nor do I tend to follow the US political scene, But I tell you what I really enjoyed that video. I think Trump has one of the best speaking voices. All ways full of passion and pride. The US politicians would be so much better if they just got on board with him and let him run your country without having to fight everybody just to do something. The US economy is going great guns all because of Trump putting in the hard yards to make it work. I think that running some part of a country is just like running a business, a bloody big and complicated one, but a business none the less. So it only seems right to have someone in there that knows how to make a business work. Trump hasn't become as rich as he is today because he doesn't know how to make things work. The Trump haters have nothing to fault him on so they always have to resort to things from his past to make him look bad.

Sorry if this upsets anyone it was not my intention. It just a rambling from an Aussie...
Aussie gun nut.

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 04:26:07 PM »
BB I'm not American but I do live 2 miles from the border, am married to one and run a business that is very dependant on a robust US economy.
 I whole heartily agree with you, They all figure he must be crooked cause they are.

They need to get on board or get out of the way if they can't help/
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 05:25:28 PM »
Danno, thank you for posting that video.  I had not seeing, and it was very moving.  I have not heard a president in a while speak like that. 

Well said BB, true words my friend.
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 06:34:14 PM »
Danno, thank you for posting that video.  I had not seeing, and it was very moving.  I have not heard a president in a while speak like that. 

Well said BB, true words my friend.

+1

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 07:29:10 PM »
 "They all figure he must be crooked cause they are"

Do you remember this post?

"Have you ever noticed that Democrats are usually doing what they are accusing Republicans of"?
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 08:37:18 PM »
"They all figure he must be crooked cause they are"

Do you remember this post?

"Have you ever noticed that Democrats are usually doing what they are accusing Republicans of"?

YEP ;D
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 08:20:19 AM »
Brett & BigMuddy, I for one, am always interested to hear what folks from other countries have to say about all this crap going on here with the Trump haters' witchhunt, along with just about any issue. Please feel free to speak your mind - perspectives from abroad (or two miles from the border!) are great, I think.
Come and take it.

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2019, 04:29:43 PM »
Great speech from The Don!!! Right on the money!

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 09:10:09 PM »
Thanks Dano. That was Awesome!!!
Mark

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2019, 06:18:24 PM »
It wasn't always on Money... Just Saying.

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 05:03:06 AM »
Thanks Danny. Great video...this is what it is all about.
Duane