Spike Camp

Dick's just gets worse

Dick's just gets worse
« on: March 13, 2019, 07:26:41 AM »
Just heard that Dick's Sporting goods is removing all firearms and any products related to hunting from their stores. Dick's just becomes bigger dicks as time goes on. I hope that outfit goes under with a crash. They were over priced to begin with and I never shopped there anyway.
Come and take it.

dubyam

• View Profile
Re: Dick's just gets worse
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 07:35:21 AM »
They're pulling firearms and hunting supplies from 125 stores because the items no longer sell, since sportsmen have basically said dicks can kiss off. They also closed a bunch of stores. They'll go the way of Sports Authority and Sears within a few years. Short-sighted leadership just stole a bunch of value from shareholders, but at least the stores are paying the price.
I believe this is a practical world, and in it I can count only on what I can earn.  Therefore I believe in work, hard work. - The Auburn Creed
The older I get, the less stock I place in what men say, and the more I place in what men do. - Andrew Carnegie

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 07:53:42 AM »
I just read where they were going to destroy all the firearms they had in stock when they decided not to sell them anymore.
 Their current money problems is not from not selling guns it's from not selling enough Under Armour clothing. ::)
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:33:02 AM »
"Dick's" Sporting Goods

Self parody is the best ::)