Spike Camp

Carbonmark??? Is it still being made?

Carbonmark??? Is it still being made?
« on: January 04, 2020, 10:24:32 AM »
I have searched everywhere I know for this gun in a 257 Roy is this gun in production or what?

Re: Carbonmark??? Is it still being made?
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 07:46:34 PM »
That model you are asking about is so new they arent even on the dealers shelves yet!!
Better a sister in a whorehouse than a brother with a Remington!

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 09:45:28 PM »
Order one from Weatherby if you want the new model in 257, because it looks like they only have the new Carbonmarks in 6.5 RPM on Gunbroker. My guess is Weatherby is pushing the new 6.5 RPM out in many of the new models first to help fuel sales  for their new round. I saw a new Weathermark in 6.5 RPM for $1,214 that was awfully tempting.
Doug

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 07:51:55 AM »
Order one from Weatherby if you want the new model in 257, because it looks like they only have the new Carbonmarks in 6.5 RPM on Gunbroker. My guess is Weatherby is pushing the new 6.5 RPM out in many of the new models first to help fuel sales  for their new round. I saw a new Weathermark in 6.5 RPM for $1,214 that was awfully tempting.

I really like the bronze Weathermark
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

Chris@Weatherby Official

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2020, 09:10:00 AM »
They are being made. However the products are pretty new and Pre-orders are currently being produced in most calibers and shipped when ready. Will probably be a while before you start to see new products on stocking shelves in various dealers and distributors abroad. Feel free to contact us and we can get you an order made.

Also! have you guys checked out our custom shop configurator on the site? Can play around with that and click add to cart and a Representative will contact you to solidify FFl and other details if needed.

Good luck! We are working hard to get them out there! Also it is show season, so if your in the neighborhood of some shows come by the booth and check out the products first hand.

Kind regards

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2020, 05:31:21 PM »
Picked one up last month and finally got to shoot it this week. They are one sweet ass rifles

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2020, 08:16:07 PM »
Picked one up last month and finally got to shoot it this week. They are one sweet ass rifles

Where's the pics??  ::)

Rob

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2020, 06:50:33 AM »

Rob

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2020, 07:34:39 AM »
Wow, nice looking rifle you have there, Carbonate.

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2020, 07:51:52 AM »

Rob

very nice Carbonate   8)

Rob

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2020, 02:08:42 PM »
Thanks Guys , Wby really did their homework on these guns !

DW5

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2020, 07:15:08 PM »
Just now seeing this post, sweet rifle you got there! What glass you got on top?
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2020, 04:40:12 PM »
DW5 scope is a vortex viper 6.5 -20 x 50 dead hold BDC