Spike Camp

Dems Super Tuesday

Dems Super Tuesday
« on: March 03, 2020, 07:09:12 PM »
So far Biden is winning over Bernie.
Saw last night Biden was moonlighting with Beto in Texas. That is scary to me.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

224KING

• View Profile
Re: Dems Super Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 07:29:49 PM »
I posted this on Grouchy's ? thread,but here it is again.

Let me tell you about Biden.When they start investigating Hunter Biden and his Burisma board seat they are going to be able to trace the money from his account to his Dad's account.This wasn't actually done to funnel Ukraine monies into Joe's hands,but it was to hide money from Hunter's baby momma's lawyers that were trying to get him to pay child support for his illegitimate kid with her.It will look bad enough to ruin his chances for getting elected POTUS.This is just a wild guess.We'll see what happens.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 07:32:51 PM »
I think you are correct.
I must missed your post because I don’t read a lot of things he starts.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 08:35:06 PM »
Chris
I sent you a email. Couldn't get your PM to work

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 08:42:31 PM »
There is an investigation going on right now,but nobody knows about it yet.

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 09:04:06 PM »
Chris

Sent you a pm, try that email.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2020, 09:47:49 PM »
Chris

Sent you a pm, try that email.

The email on my profile doesn’t work anymore. I tried changing it to my new email but didn’t get anywhere
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2020, 05:27:46 AM »
I think you are correct.
I must missed your post because I don’t read a lot of things he starts.
   :D  Say what you mean. Don't be shy! I dare you!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 03:01:35 PM by Grouchy »

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2020, 07:23:25 AM »

While Joe Biden over-performed on Super Tuesday, Bernie Sanders could still lead in the delegate count, says 'Special Report' anchor Bret Baier.

Former Vice President Joe Biden surged to victory in Super Tuesday contests across the South and beyond, while Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., claimed gold with a sizable win in delegate-prize California – divvying up the map on the biggest primary day of the season and indicating a tight battle between the two that is likely to drag on for weeks or more.

It emerged after midnight Wednesday that Biden had narrowly defeated Sanders in Texas, the second-biggest contest of the day. With 90 percent of precincts reporting, Biden was ahead of Sanders 33.3 percent to 29.3 percent, or 602,352 votes to 531,626 votes. The two candidates are likely to receive a similar share of the state's 228 pledged delegates.

Biden had courted Texans as establishment support suddenly built for his campaign, even hosting a rally in Dallas on Monday night featuring a surprise appearance by former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke. Onetime rivals Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar, as well as several Obama administration officials, endorsed Biden's presidential bid within the past week.
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2020, 08:15:16 AM »
Biden named "Beto" (real name, Robert) as his official gun grabber. Beto claimed he'll send goon squads door to door.
Come and take it.

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2020, 11:12:33 AM »

I doubt we will ever know about it. There seems to still be too much swamp, good ole boy garbage in D.C. where they cover for each other and no one gets punished beyond a stern look.

I'll be impressed when some of the Obama crooks start heading to Leavenworth.
Jerry - NRA Life Member
SASS Member
BPCR - .40-65, .45-110
MTARNG 63N - Track Vehicle Mechanic
Army 19E - M48/M60 Gunner & Commander
Army 19K - M1 Abrams Gunner & Commander

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2020, 12:04:19 PM »
Hillary will be your next president.She will jump on Biden ticket and push him to enough delegates to win  Democrat side.After a few months he will be impeached for his Ukraine QPP by the newly acquired GOP House and held Senate,or he will step down with a bad,bad case of dementia which we are all already seeing.Then there is Hillary !!!

Remember 10534

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2020, 12:12:39 PM »
I doubt we will ever know about it. There seems to still be too much swamp, good ole boy garbage in D.C. where they cover for each other and no one gets punished beyond a stern look.
I'll be impressed when some of the Obama crooks start heading to Leavenworth.

Maybe we'll see some dredging of the swamp in President Trump's second term. Anything the Obama crooks did, they did with orders (directly or indirectly) from Obama or Obama's Senior Henchman. Nothing happened without Obama setting it in motion. Some people will go to jail maybe, but the real crooks will go unscathed.   
DosEquisShooter

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2020, 12:20:35 PM »
Hillary will be your next president.She will jump on Biden ticket and push him to enough delegates to win  Democrat side.After a few months he will be impeached for his Ukraine QPP by the newly acquired GOP House and held Senate,or he will step down with a bad,bad case of dementia which we are all already seeing.Then there is Hillary !!!
   Then all the liberals that moved to Canada can come back?  LOL!

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2020, 12:22:05 PM »
It's so hard to drain the swamp because the swamp dwellers are from both Dem and GOP sides and they all have dirt on each other

Remember 10534