Spike Camp

August 3....Texas

Re: August 3....Texas
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2020, 11:29:33 AM »
I am too especially since I am pretty much going to be thrown in to it

On your drive to Texas go with the windows up and the heater blasting. By the time you get to Texas you will think the weather out side isn't so bad.
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2020, 01:35:41 PM »
LMAO  ;D ;D
Be proud of your hunting heritage and enjoy the greatness of Canada

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2020, 03:27:52 PM »
Certainly donít want to jinx anything but we have title and abstract paper work filled out and ready for us and the buyer of our house to sign. This is a huge weight off our shoulders.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2020, 04:51:39 PM »
Your moving right along, hopefully everything keeps falling in place. Hoping to have my house on the market within a week or so!? Have you found a place in Texas yet?
Doug

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2020, 05:08:01 PM »
Congrats Chris, those are great news. 

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2020, 06:03:16 PM »
Thanks. My wife and I feel things are falling into place as well. I have not found a place yet. The stress level will really be lowered when I do. We have looked online at a few places. Just have not threw any money down. I really want to rent for a couple years then buy a small amount of land and build a small home for me and Shawndel. Shawndel said she doesnít want me to rent a house for her unless she seeís it first. I may have to invoke man law on her if push comes to shove. Those of you know me know that the person who wears the pants in our family doesnít wear the same size as me;) so this is all in fun.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2020, 10:34:10 AM »
I had one member say he had a buddy that had rental properties and he was going to ask him about renting. I havenít heard back from him yet.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2020, 09:16:52 AM »
Still looking
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

Grouchy

• Let those without sin cast the first stone
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2020, 11:20:14 AM »
Have you looked at the online real estate sites? They have rentals and sales.   :)