Spike Camp

Defund The Police?

Re: Defund The Police?
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2020, 08:19:33 PM »
The blacks in this country are the ones creating this division between the races.
The blacks are somewhat responsible but the media are the real villains. Covid 19 is fading away and then the george floyd crapola came along and the media is getting everyone all fired up on it with non stop coverage. That is the way i am seeing things maybe i am wrong.
Good Hunting And Shooting To all
Derrill

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2020, 06:37:35 AM »
We are surrounded by a bunch of bleeding liberal communists, and the left media is taking advantage of it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/protesters-d-c-s-lafayette-square-try-topple-andrew-jackson-n1231847

They didn't succeed to topple the statue, but I'm sure that's going to be going more than we know.  I'm surprise NBC reported it.  Ugh!!!
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2020, 07:53:19 AM »
Because there are two sides to most stories, people take sides with the one they identify with. I found a pretty good article with a kind of simple explanation as to why both sides of a story need to exist. An excerpt from the article, link follows:

For many, they recognize the heroic sacrifice of ancestors for what they believed, which may have included anything from a desire to defend their homes, to a defense of states’ rights, and issues other than the perpetuation of slavery. Some may celebrate idealized versions of Confederate leaders who never actually existed or may recognize such leaders (General Robert E. Lee, for example) for attempting to heal the nation after the Civil War ended.

https://www.mtsu.edu/first-amendment/article/1540/confederate-monuments
DosEquisShooter

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2020, 04:20:18 PM »
Out of the whole US last year there were 19 unarmed people killed by the police and 6,I think,were black and the rest white.Last weekend in Chicago alone there were 80 some odd shootings,which there were 14 deaths (all black) and 1 was a 3 year old.Now what are we missing here?
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2020, 05:58:15 PM »
Out of the whole US last year there were 19 unarmed people killed by the police and 6,I think,were black and the rest white.Last weekend in Chicago alone there were 80 some odd shootings,which there were 14 deaths (all black) and 1 was a 3 year old.Now what are we missing here?

The lying media will not report on that.  Every long weekend there is like 100+ shooting in Chicago, which has one of the strictest gun control in the country.  But it's the gun's fault.
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2020, 07:17:19 PM »
Black guns matter.
I love the smell of deer guts in the morning, it smells like...VICTORY!

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2020, 08:05:17 PM »
Good Hunting And Shooting To all
Derrill