Spike Camp

Little old Lady

Little old Lady
« on: June 28, 2020, 02:25:30 PM »
A State Trooper pulled an 87 yr old woman over for No Fenders. As he looked at her drivers license he was surprised to notice that attached to it was a conceal weapon permit ~ Taken aback, he couldn't help but ask if she had a gun in her possession ~ She replied in her crackly voice that she indeed did have a 45 automatic in her glove compartment ~~The trooper then asked if she had any other weapons to which she replied that she also had a 9mm Glock in her center console~ The shocked trooper asked if that was all and the little old lady held up her purse and replied ~~Well, I do keep a 38 special in my purse ~Finally the astonished trooper asked with a smirk ~~What are you afraid of ??? and the little old lady smiled and replied
~~Not a Fu@king thing ~~ 🤣🤣🤭🤭

Copied and pasted
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
Re: Little old Lady
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 02:39:25 PM »
She is my neighbor!  I clean her guns! She drives a Buick Grand National.   :-)

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 03:39:20 PM »

Pulled over for loud mufflers? ;D
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 03:53:21 PM »

Pulled over for loud mufflers? ;D

Probably pulled over for smoking the tires!!!
Doug

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 04:00:27 PM »
She only drives it to church on Sunday!   ;D

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 04:27:20 PM »
A State Trooper pulled an 87 yr old woman over for No Fenders. As he looked at her drivers license he was surprised to notice that attached to it was a conceal weapon permit ~ Taken aback, he couldn't help but ask if she had a gun in her possession ~ She replied in her crackly voice that she indeed did have a 45 automatic in her glove compartment ~~The trooper then asked if she had any other weapons to which she replied that she also had a 9mm Glock in her center console~ The shocked trooper asked if that was all and the little old lady held up her purse and replied ~~Well, I do keep a 38 special in my purse ~Finally the astonished trooper asked with a smirk ~~What are you afraid of ??? and the little old lady smiled and replied
~~Not a Fu@king thing ~~ 🤣🤣🤭🤭

Copied and pasted

hahaha  ;D

Rob

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 08:14:40 PM »
And gets there first.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2020, 06:51:02 AM »
My type of grandma.  ;D ;D
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".