Spike Camp

NFL "Black National Anthem"

Re: NFL "Black National Anthem"
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2020, 10:50:07 AM »
Colin Kaepernick was Right...

Colin Kaepernick is an anti-American A$$HOLE, and anyone that thinks he's some kind of hero is an anti-American A$$HOLE.
I love the smell of deer guts in the morning, it smells like...VICTORY!

eford

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2020, 08:07:15 AM »
If Kaepernick doesn’t play any more in NFL it won’t change my opinion of him. Essentially, I see him as a spoiled teenager mad that his toys aren’t as nice as the other kids toys. In his case, his on-field performance put him on he bench.

Decades of an all volunteer military-naval force has left millions of Americans out of the reality of serving and defending a country that is STILL the envy of the freedom-loving people across the world.

Before the 2016 general election, numerous celebrity types said they would move to Canada if Donald Trump was elected. Why didn’t any of them say they would move to Mexico? Why didn’t any of them carry through and go to Canada? Their freedom and Constitutionally guaranteed rights are better and more numerous, respectively, than what they’ll find anywhere.

Lastly, now that the statues have come down, how has that changed what the protesters are able to do for better jobs, a better lifestyle, or better opportunities for the next generations? If a statue was in the way, go around it and move forward.
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

Every man needs to know his limits.

Grouchy

• Let those without sin cast the first stone
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2020, 09:07:23 AM »
Keep in mind, he asked for his release from his contract.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2020, 09:29:16 AM »
Here's another snippet from an internet news article:

Kaepernick, the NFL’s original anthem protester, has not played in the NFL since the end of the 2016 season. After a long legal battle with the NFL, in which he accused the league of “blackballing” him and fellow protester Eric Reid, the NFL eventually settled the suit with Kaepernick. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell recently apologized for not listening to Kaepernick and other protesters. He then went so far as to say he would “encourage” a team to sign Kaepernick.
DosEquisShooter

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2020, 05:51:00 PM »
If Kaepernick doesn’t play any more in NFL it won’t change my opinion of him. Essentially, I see him as a spoiled teenager mad that his toys aren’t as nice as the other kids toys. In his case, his on-field performance put him on he bench.

Decades of an all volunteer military-naval force has left millions of Americans out of the reality of serving and defending a country that is STILL the envy of the freedom-loving people across the world.

Before the 2016 general election, numerous celebrity types said they would move to Canada if Donald Trump was elected. Why didn’t any of them say they would move to Mexico? Why didn’t any of them carry through and go to Canada? Their freedom and Constitutionally guaranteed rights are better and more numerous, respectively, than what they’ll find anywhere.

Lastly, now that the statues have come down, how has that changed what the protesters are able to do for better jobs, a better lifestyle, or better opportunities for the next generations? If a statue was in the way, go around it and move forward.

+1
You pointed out a couple things l hadn't thought about. They are very true!!
Mike

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2020, 06:33:47 AM »
With all the monuments, statues, and base name changing, I wonder how long it will take for them to take on and go after the White House.  And try to change the name.  >:( >:( >:(

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2020, 05:38:44 PM »
What a bunch of bs I have not watched a game since 2016 and I know I wont be watching any in the future.ASSholes for sure

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2020, 10:20:11 AM »
Let me say straight off that I believe everyone should be treated equally, regardless of their ethnicity and all that. Now that that's out of the way, the crap going on now, like you can only be racist if you're white skinned and that whitey has his foot on everybody else's head is total bullshit. Anybody who wants to make something of themselves in this country is free and able to do so. As a white guy, I DON'T get special treatment in job hiring, college admissions (acceptance with low grades) and a lot of other things, all in the name of quotas or "affirmative action." I can't scream "racism" if I was to get fired from a job. My wife got a new boss two years ago who is black, and who does a lot of hiring. Every single person she has hired is black, every single one. One employee eventually called her on that and her response was that she can't be racist because she's black. She's still getting away with it and management turns a blind eye because everybody is petrified to be labeled racist. If you're white, you and your career will be totally destroyed if you say one word that could be construed as racist. This hypocrisy is rampant today and it's wrong no matter who does it. I have not watched a single NFL game for a long time and I hope they go belly up financially; they're already belly up morally after caving to crap. ALL lives matter. More unarmed whites are shot each year by police than blacks but you don't hear us calling to abolish police (I respect the vast majority of cops and sometimes buy them dinner). In 2017, 457 whites were shot to death by police, compared to 223 blacks. The media and BLM want everybody to believe otherwise. Democrat propaganda: "you should be ashamed to be white." I'm proud of my heritage and none of this BS will change that.
Come and take it.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2020, 11:37:19 AM »
Let me say straight off that I believe everyone should be treated equally, regardless of their ethnicity and all that. Now that that's out of the way, the crap going on now, like you can only be racist if you're white skinned and that whitey has his foot on everybody else's head is total bullshit. Anybody who wants to make something of themselves in this country is free and able to do so. As a white guy, I DON'T get special treatment in job hiring, college admissions (acceptance with low grades) and a lot of other things, all in the name of quotas or "affirmative action." I can't scream "racism" if I was to get fired from a job. My wife got a new boss two years ago who is black, and who does a lot of hiring. Every single person she has hired is black, every single one. One employee eventually called her on that and her response was that she can't be racist because she's black. She's still getting away with it and management turns a blind eye because everybody is petrified to be labeled racist. If you're white, you and your career will be totally destroyed if you say one word that could be construed as racist. This hypocrisy is rampant today and it's wrong no matter who does it. I have not watched a single NFL game for a long time and I hope they go belly up financially; they're already belly up morally after caving to crap. ALL lives matter. More unarmed whites are shot each year by police than blacks but you don't hear us calling to abolish police (I respect the vast majority of cops and sometimes buy them dinner). In 2017, 457 whites were shot to death by police, compared to 223 blacks. The media and BLM want everybody to believe otherwise. Democrat propaganda: "you should be ashamed to be white." I'm proud of my heritage and none of this BS will change that.
  +1

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2020, 12:37:44 PM »
Well said Tex. 

They continue to exploit and use the race card to their own benefit.  I said this earlier.  They can come up and do a "black national anthem", but that is not being racist.  They have the Negro College Fund, Ebony, Blackish, but that is not being racist.  The government labels me as a minority because I'm Latin.  I don't see it that way, and I refuse to answer those questions.  I see myself as a patriotic American.  Our government doesn't help with what they do.  I'm so over this, and quite angry about it.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2020, 03:05:41 PM »
BLM is a political movement intent on changing our current form of government period. They have hijacked the original protesters intent (to make the laws and police actions in recent times more equatable and more accountable in the areas of tactics used, excessive force, and police brutality in some cases.) The peaceful protesters that wanted to see these changes happen across the country were duped almost from the beginning by the BLM political movement. The BLM movement knew exactly what they were doing when they took over the protest and started the racial hysteria that incited the violent rioting and looting. Most peaceful protesters had no idea, but decided to follow what they thought was a good way to show that serious action needed to be taken immediately. It didn't take long for the protest to get out of hand, and breaking the law in any way should always have consequences. It's been 6 weeks since the death of George Floyd, and it's my belief that everyone has had time to see whats really happening, and I say there are no more peaceful protesters. Anyone involved in any way with the destructive rioting is complicit and deserves what they get for breaking any laws. I would include any city elected politician that either stood by or advanced the rioting efforts of BLM. This was JMO on how things have gone down over the last six weeks. However, the following link and video outlines and defines exactly who the the radical political group, BLM is, and what the founders of BLM represent.

https://disrn.com/news/video-surfaces-of-black-lives-matter-founder-saying-were-trained-marxists
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 03:08:05 PM by danno50 »
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2020, 10:23:57 AM »
Well said danno. It's a shame that a handful of dickheads on both sides of this race nonsense have created tension across the country that's totally unnecessary. Most people just want to get through the day. Case in point: yesterday I went to home depot to pick up some irrigation stuff to do some repairs on my property (no rain here for weeks). The lady at the register (who was black) and I had a really nice conversation and it ended with me saying, "I hope you get to go home soon and enjoy your evening" and her thanking me for saying that. This is far more common than racist crap going on, but the MS media never shows it - they love dirt of any kind and to stir things up.
Come and take it.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2020, 11:30:02 AM »
Great article Oscar thanks for sharing. Americans across the country need to stand up and be counted in this fight, and voting Republican in every city across the country is the way to do it.
DosEquisShooter

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2020, 02:11:13 PM »
I don't give a rat's behind about what the dying NFL or NBA do in their short future. I knew the guy that wrote the Redskins fight song, "Hail to the Redskins". Barney Breeskin! I went to school with his sons, Steve and Dave!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 02:29:13 PM by Grouchy »