Spike Camp

Politics continues to infiltrate the Sports World

Grouchy

• Let those without sin cast the first stone
    • View Profile
Re: Politics continues to infiltrate the Sports World
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2020, 03:24:02 PM »
there is no more sports for sports sake!

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2020, 08:09:21 AM »
The NBA is partners with Nike, and we know that the Nike products are made in china with cheap child and adult labor in sweat shops. The NBA makes no bones about it, and the Nike logo is proudly sewn on jersey's, shorts, and shoe's. Now they're partnering with another Chinese based company (WISH) that will strengthen China's manufacturing grip on the NBA. WISH is the direct-to-consumer app for manufactures based in China. The large number of sellers based in China allows mapping the locations in China where most products are manufactured and sold from.The NBA soaks up the advertising and millions of dollars on the backs of Chinese people that are killed every day when they protest, but I guess that honest protesting Chinese people's lives don't matter. Thats why to the NBA some lives matter and others don't. I'm a Spurs fan, but as long as the NBA defends BLM I won't watch any basketball this season.
     I hesitate to revive this subject once more, but I thought you might like to know that we're not the only ones that are against politics in sports.
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/08/02/ratings-crash-nba-mlb-after-protest-filled-debut/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=todays_hottest_stories&utm_campaign=20200802
DosEquisShooter

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2020, 03:23:09 PM »
Good call Danno.  Thanks for keeping this subject going.  We need to be on our toes, and talk to as many friends/ relative, etc, into voting for Trump this year  ;D

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2020, 05:01:03 AM »
Good call Danno.  Thanks for keeping this subject going.  We need to be on our toes, and talk to as many friends/ relative, etc, into voting for Trump this year  ;D

So far l haven't said a word to anyone, just listen to them talk. I don't know anyone that isn't voting for Trump. But than l hang around with country folks and not many of them.
Mike

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Today at 05:40:35 AM »
Just brilliant!  This is the beginning for them to stop playing the National Anthem all together.  I'm not watching any games, and all the ones who are kneeling, they can all go to hell.