Spike Camp

Going back to Africa in 2022. :)

Grouchy

• Let those without sin cast the first stone
    • View Profile
Re: Going back to Africa in 2022. :)
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2020, 02:59:06 PM »
I took two rifles the first time around, and used a Pelican case and my rifles had no issues.  I can't say the same about my trophies.  But, I learned my lessons and they will be done here in the US.  ;D

I remember how you got screwed over on the trophies even if no one else does. To me, those trophies are priceless!

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2020, 03:29:34 PM »
I took two rifles the first time around, and used a Pelican case and my rifles had no issues.  I can't say the same about my trophies.  But, I learned my lessons and they will be done here in the US.  ;D

I remember how you got screwed over on the trophies even if no one else does. To me, those trophies are priceless!

Exactly, and that is why I'm just going to do dip & pack and have them finished here in the US where I may have a fighting chance if not done correctly or damaged.  :)

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2020, 06:48:28 PM »

Exactly, and that is why I'm just going to do dip & pack and have them finished here in the US where I may have a fighting chance if not done correctly or damaged.  :)

If your looking for a highly recommended taxidermist. PM me.
Mike

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2020, 07:17:28 AM »
Will do Mike, thanks!

BB340

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2020, 08:17:52 PM »
So glad to hear you are heading back mate. Pity we couldn't tee a hunt up together. But who knows what the future may hold. Best of luck man.
Aussie gun nut.

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2020, 09:40:29 AM »
Sweet, congrats Para. So happy for you on this well deserved 2nd African hunt.
Duane

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2020, 04:16:07 PM »
So glad to hear you are heading back mate. Pity we couldn't tee a hunt up together. But who knows what the future may hold. Best of luck man.

BB, once I'm retired, I plan on visiting the Dark Continent more often.  Sh*t, maybe I should go visit you. :)

BB340

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2020, 05:31:28 PM »

BB, once I'm retired, I plan on visiting the Dark Continent more often.  Sh*t, maybe I should go visit you. :)

Heck yeah man, come hunt Australia. You will love it!
Aussie gun nut.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 06:01:20 AM »

BB, we'll have to talk about this, sounds like a great plan!  Wife is all over visiting Australia.  ;D ;D

Heck yeah man, come hunt Australia. You will love it!