Spike Camp

Isaias

Grouchy

• Let those without sin cast the first stone
    • View Profile
Re: Isaias
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2020, 08:22:24 AM »
I'm now under a Hurricane watch and tropical storm warning. My idjit neighbor is convinced it will miss us entirely and won't prepare at all. Does the word "grass hopper" apply? LOL!

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2020, 02:37:07 PM »
Kevin, having been through some hurricanes myself, might I say your neighbor is a clueless dickhead. You may find that neighbor banging on your door when the winds whip up. Should you let them in... hmmm.
Come and take it.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2020, 01:49:46 AM »
Kevin, having been through some hurricanes myself, might I say your neighbor is a clueless dickhead. You may find that neighbor banging on your door when the winds whip up. Should you let them in... hmmm.

They won't show up. I have a "Trump 2020" sticker on the door. That will turn them away without a word.  ;D
the hurricane has slowed down, won't be near me for another 12 hours or so. Just a light rain right now. We have been upgraded to a Hurricane Warning as of 05:00. Had to enlarge the trigger guard for Andi's use.  :)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 02:19:40 AM by Grouchy »

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2020, 05:48:02 AM »
This may be an idea for you in the future
Mike

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2020, 06:27:52 AM »
  A cat in this house with Andi would be a total mess. Andi would terrorize a cat. She does now with the neighbor's cat. Andi's appearance is enough to deter the idjits.  :)
 Wind is steadily picking up with no real rain yet. Probably 30+ steady wind with considerably higher gusts!

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2020, 07:37:54 AM »
  A cat in this house with Andi would be a total mess. Andi would terrorize a cat. She does now with the neighbor's cat. Andi's appearance is enough to deter the idjits.  :)
 Wind is steadily picking up with no real rain yet. Probably 30+ steady wind with considerably higher gusts!

It was meant to be a joke
Mike

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2020, 08:13:53 AM »
I figured that but Andi has no sense of humor towards a cat. I guess it just natural. She does chase anything moving, including lizards. 
The hurricane has slowed it's forward progress. It's actually sunny out right now, The wind is kicking up.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2020, 08:20:28 AM »

LMAO!!!  A good reason. It to declaw a cat 😂😂

Grouchy, the mountains in DR & Cuba are probably doing their job and disrupting the hurricane.  Hopefully it will stay off shore 👍

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2020, 08:53:35 AM »
I'd almost prefer a direct hit just to see the idjits reactions.  A guy across the street was told to remove a tree from his yard by his insurance company 5 years ago. It's still there. Too many of them are way to smart to listen! 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 08:59:58 AM by Grouchy »

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2020, 09:13:00 AM »
Apparently your neighbors are Democrats. That would explain the stupidity. Looks like the storm (center) may stay offshore a bit.
Come and take it.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2020, 10:36:21 AM »
Apparently your neighbors are Democrats. That would explain the stupidity. Looks like the storm (center) may stay offshore a bit.
My congressional district is 85% democrat. Stupidity is apparent on the lack of storm prep. "The government will save us"  LOL!

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2020, 11:14:43 AM »
My house and my neighbor's backyard right now!  ;D

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2020, 11:29:01 AM »
I'd almost prefer a direct hit just to see the idjits reactions.  A guy across the street was told to remove a tree from his yard by his insurance company 5 years ago. It's still there. Too many of them are way to smart to listen!

That's funny 😂😂
That's the girlfriends favorite word also. Only when she says it, it's so drug out its more like a sentence.😂
Mike

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2020, 11:31:49 AM »

Sure doesn't look like your neighbor has been through a Hurricane before.
The trouble with it some of that could be bouncing off our house
Mike

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2020, 12:00:19 PM »

Sure doesn't look like your neighbor has been through a Hurricane before.
The trouble with it some of that could be bouncing off our house
He claims to be a lifetime Floridian. His wife is from Washington D C. I do believe they are both former condo owners, meaning somebody else did the prep work. I had the street sigh bounce of fmy shutters in 2004, no damage! Their stuff get in my yard, it will be out with the trash on Monday. They do have a vary cool cigar store Indian in the yard. It might just look good in my living room.  ;D