Spike Camp

Isaias

Re: Isaias
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2020, 12:28:14 PM »
What's the latest kevin.you going to get hit by this one ?
Mark

Grouchy

• Let those without sin cast the first stone
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2020, 01:59:09 PM »
What's the latest kevin.you going to get hit by this one ?
Just finished helping my new neighbor close up and the skies opened up!  He says he never had a white man reach out to help. I said get used to it. We all pull together in deep shit.  Winds gusting into the low 40's so far!  We used to make jokes that it isn't a hurricane in only double digit winds. I kind of feel I deserve the full brunt  of it for all the prep work I did. The tough part is on Andi.  I will never forget President Bush handing me ice and drinking water in 2004 at our fire department! Biden would screw that up!  ;D

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2020, 02:11:12 PM »
What do they do,sit in the lawn chairs and watch you in your backyard?
Shoot us a picture of their backyard a couple days as a then and now.LOL
Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

I try to avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Everyone has a photographic memory.Some just don't have film.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2020, 02:27:13 AM »
What do they do,sit in the lawn chairs and watch you in your backyard?
Shoot us a picture of their backyard a couple days as a then and now.LOL

They almost never sit outside. They barely just mow the lawn! He is afraid of work. Retired used car salesman with plenty of shit with him! She is his grumpy boss.
 The wind is only gusting into the 40  mph range now and it looks to be the worst of it.  It's barely raining. Funny part is the next door neighbor's sprinkler system is running! ;D  Andi is doing pretty well through it.

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2020, 07:13:39 AM »
Looks like your going to dodge the bullet.
Glad to here that.
Mark

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2020, 08:12:00 AM »
There is another not far behind this one. When the current storm made the weather service look like they cried wolf, people will listen to them even less next time.

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2020, 10:29:35 AM »
Carnage sells
Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

I try to avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Everyone has a photographic memory.Some just don't have film.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2020, 11:15:30 AM »
Carnage sells

Panic sells, like the China Flu and The national weather service saying yesterday "Rush to prepare for a hurricane" There must be at least 2 tree branches down in the entire neighborhood! Just saw a guy walking down the street in the  rain taking pictures of every house. Guess I'll go open up Rambo's old house so it looks like somebody is there. Maybe even move the old Buick around in that drive. I do have my 2 friends with me, S&W.

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2020, 01:56:31 PM »
Carnage sells

Panic sells, like the China Flu and The national weather service saying yesterday "Rush to prepare for a hurricane" There must be at least 2 tree branches down in the entire neighborhood! Just saw a guy walking down the street in the  rain taking pictures of every house. Guess I'll go open up Rambo's old house so it looks like somebody is there. Maybe even move the old Buick around in that drive. I do have my 2 friends with me, S&W.

M 57?

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2020, 03:06:37 AM »
Carnage sells

M 57?
M&P Shield 45 is my typical carry. My 57 has a 6" barrel and weighs several tons.  :) I do carry my Ruger 380 pretty often .
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 07:35:42 AM by Grouchy »

« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2020, 06:51:00 AM »
I hear you there. My M 57 has a 4" bbl and still tries to drag my belt down to my ankles.