Spike Camp

Weatherby Nation Experiencing Downtime

Weatherby Nation Experiencing Downtime
« on: September 14, 2020, 02:04:01 PM »
Hello Nation.
In the process of moving Nation over to a faster more reliable server, we saw some downtime that we were required to wait before fixing. We plan on moving the site later this week, and if there is downtime, the site will come back online. Thanks for patience.

Re: Weatherby Nation Experiencing Downtime
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 03:29:05 PM »
Thank you for the Heads up.
Mark

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 05:01:15 PM »
Thanks again.

wby4ever

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 06:13:14 PM »
I have been getting a crashed response when trying to log in my usual way. I had to get in another way tonight. Iwas almost in withdrawal the last few days.

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 06:18:31 PM »
I have been getting a crashed response when trying to log in my usual way. I had to get in another way tonight. Iwas almost in withdrawal the last few days.

x2
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 10:03:46 PM »
I thought I got banned for a while  ::)  ;D

Rob

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 09:40:17 AM »

Rob
They let you know about that in plain language! Take my word for it! LOL!

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 09:58:40 AM »
I spoke with Weatherby about a week ago and was informed of this situation. Unfortunately, there was no way to share what was going on.
Come and take it.

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 09:44:20 PM »

Rob
They let you know about that in plain language! Take my word for it! LOL!

hahahahahaha I'll take your word on it.  ::)  ;D

Rob

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2020, 09:39:25 AM »
Tex... I did the same thing too. Any one having trouble reaching the site via mobile phone? I'm good with the house PC but I still get the same not working message that was coming up the prior week on my cell phone...

Bill
Bill

DW5

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2020, 04:27:43 PM »
Tex... I did the same thing too. Any one having trouble reaching the site via mobile phone? I'm good with the house PC but I still get the same not working message that was coming up the prior week on my cell phone...

Bill

Same for me. I bet they get it all straightened out in time. It's only "around the campfire" for me. The other links I've tried seem to work.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 04:30:56 PM by DW5 »
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2020, 05:04:02 PM »
Thanks DW... wasnt sure if it was just me or not.
Bill

DW5

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2020, 10:50:52 AM »
Just tried it again this morning and as of about 10 mins ago I'm getting through on the phone again! Looks like we're back!

Also, just wanted to say a big thank you to Weatherby here for providing this FREE forum for us. I know it is a lot of work and also not the best marketing tool any longer with the ubiquitous nature of social media in society. This forum is really great for our little group of Weatherby enthusiasts though. Much appreciated guys!
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2020, 11:56:35 AM »
Just tried it again this morning and as of about 10 mins ago I'm getting through on the phone again! Looks like we're back!

Also, just wanted to say a big thank you to Weatherby here for providing this FREE forum for us. I know it is a lot of work and also not the best marketing tool any longer with the ubiquitous nature of social media in society. This forum is really great for our little group of Weatherby enthusiasts though. Much appreciated guys!

+1

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2020, 12:42:40 PM »

+2

+1