Spike Camp

Comments

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
Comments
« on: September 17, 2020, 02:54:27 PM »
Am I the only one to see my online "news" providers remove the "comments" section?  Un relented biased news?  I notice more "news" from British tabloid sources as well! Freedom from unbiased news is now complicated!

musicman

• View Profile
Re: Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 01:10:14 AM »
I have been noticing it for a while now as well.   I think that it is part of the censorship that is going on.     I think that conservative people are starting to voice their comments more, and when a bunch of them are posting, the news site just ditches ALL of them.   They do not want people to see, that there are Conservatives out there, and A LOT of them.    Also, there are liberal groups that PAY dweebs to troll and post liberal crap comments on news articles.   That went on big time during the Bush administration, and now especially with President Trump.    The "Press" in America is SO corrupted, I do not see how it can be cleaned up.   MM

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 10:08:10 AM »
"INFO.TAINMENT"

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 10:09:28 AM »
Since Fox is owned by an Australian, maybe Russia and China can start their own News channel here in America too?

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 10:30:53 AM »
Musicman hit the nail on the head. Yahoo is one of them - they removed comments because so many conservative comments were posted and Yahoo has a left/Democrat agenda. The left wants any opposition silenced by whatever means necessary. Freedom of speech is disappearing quickly; pretty soon (if the Dems get their way) the 1st and 2nd Amendments will be a thing of the past.
Come and take it.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 11:56:45 AM »
Since Fox is owned by an Australian, maybe Russia and China can start their own News channel here in America too?
       maybe Russia and China can start their own News channel here in America too? They probably could Husky Musky, with some tutelage from the democratic left wing media. Hell, your democratic party is more likely to overthrow our government than the Russians and Chinese.
DosEquisShooter

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 12:40:13 PM »
       maybe Russia and China can start their own News channel here in America too? They probably could Husky Musky, with some tutelage from the democratic left wing media. Hell, your democratic party is more likely to overthrow our government than the Russians and Chinese.

Not as long as I'm breathing
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2020, 01:04:10 PM »

+1

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2020, 01:26:22 PM »

+2
DosEquisShooter

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2020, 02:50:27 PM »
Most of my neighbors are naturilized citizens that are 100% glad to be here. Florida is not a "swing" state!  Anybody else have a Republican Governor and both US senators?