Spike Camp

Biden/Harris

Grouchy

• Let those without sin cast the first stone
    • View Profile
Re: Biden/Harris
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2020, 02:38:51 PM »
Even if I hate your politics, Mariska, you had the balls to post that here. I respect that!  Only Zonie has ever exceeded your length  in words! LOL!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 03:57:50 PM by Grouchy »

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 10:23:54 AM »
So many people are following the voting advice by POTUS and not using mail in ballots makes me wonder.All the long lines and thousands at his rallies.Makes me think there will be the same results as 2016.Time will tell I guess.

I think the placement of Barret to the court may be a bigger thing than you can imagine if Dems control all three houses.There will be lots and lots of attacks on The Constitution if they do take the Whitehouse,the Senate,and keep the house.
Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

I try to avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Everyone has a photographic memory.Some just don't have film.

Grouchy

• Let those without sin cast the first stone
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2020, 02:14:21 PM »
I have never seen so much press alignment with a democrat before. Nixon lost to Kennedy purely on the debate. They made Obama a racist issue even if he is half white. Trump won because he was not part of the program. God help us all if Biden wins! He can't exactly pull a Justin and take our guns. It takes 5 to 7 years to reach the Supreme Court. Remember guns taken illegally in New Orleans? Rusted POS on return!