Spike Camp

Biden/Harris

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
Re: Biden/Harris
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2020, 03:38:51 PM »
Even if I hate your politics, Mariska, you had the balls to post that here. I respect that!  Only Zonie has ever exceeded your length  in words! LOL!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 04:57:50 PM by Grouchy »

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 11:23:54 AM »
So many people are following the voting advice by POTUS and not using mail in ballots makes me wonder.All the long lines and thousands at his rallies.Makes me think there will be the same results as 2016.Time will tell I guess.

I think the placement of Barret to the court may be a bigger thing than you can imagine if Dems control all three houses.There will be lots and lots of attacks on The Constitution if they do take the Whitehouse,the Senate,and keep the house.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2020, 03:14:21 PM »
I have never seen so much press alignment with a democrat before. Nixon lost to Kennedy purely on the debate. They made Obama a racist issue even if he is half white. Trump won because he was not part of the program. God help us all if Biden wins! He can't exactly pull a Justin and take our guns. It takes 5 to 7 years to reach the Supreme Court. Remember guns taken illegally in New Orleans? Rusted POS on return!

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2020, 06:51:10 PM »
Such deep corruption in the government,I'm sure on both sides,but this Biden deal aint some made up sh*t.It goes so much deeper than the Trump rusky,rusky,ruscky.The Biden deal just shows how deep into the FBI,and CIA the corruption goes.They have had the info for a year.God I hope trump wins and cleans their fricking plow.Chris Wray is numero uno.His winning will be the only way we ever get to hear anything out of Durham.

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2020, 06:20:37 PM »
Joe Biden   "Too Wrong For Too long"

Remember 10534

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2020, 08:33:06 PM »
Joe Biden   "Too Wrong For Too long"
            +1 President Trump has been draining the Washington swamp little by little, why would you want to give another corrupt political hack more power?
DosEquisShooter

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2020, 04:22:59 AM »
My little town does not allow signs. They made a neighbor take down his Trump banner. Another person had a Biden sign that the neighbor complained about so they made them take it down. If Rambo was still around, I would have encouraged him to lift his leg on the Biden sign.  :)

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2020, 07:45:16 AM »
Whoever wins, the outcome will be contested. However if Pres. Trump wins, it'll be another 4 years of Russia, Russia, Russia and anything else the dem's can think up  ::), all accusations mind you, no need for proof. If Biden wins, Hunter will be exonerated, the investigations against the FBI will be swept under the rug, and we'll never know what was in all the emails destroyed by Hillary. >:( >:( >:( :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? ??? The media, will still be controlled by George Soros, and all news information will be on a need-to-know basis, and only what they want you to know. Sound familiar, control of the news media is the first step in the Commie playbook.
DosEquisShooter

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2020, 08:11:04 AM »
Whoever wins, the outcome will be contested. However if Pres. Trump wins, it'll be another 4 years of Russia, Russia, Russia and anything else the dem's can think up  ::), all accusations mind you, no need for proof. If Biden wins, Hunter will be exonerated, the investigations against the FBI will be swept under the rug, and we'll never know what was in all the emails destroyed by Hillary. >:( >:( >:( :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? ??? The media, will still be controlled by George Soros, and all news information will be on a need-to-know basis, and only what they want you to know. Sound familiar, control of the news media is the first step in the Commie playbook.
+1

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2020, 09:05:05 AM »
Kamilla Harris said she could beat Trump laying on her back.

Isn't that how her political career started? 8)
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2020, 09:58:02 AM »

I heard it was on her knees. 

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2020, 10:15:05 AM »

I heard it was on her knees. 
Both 8) 8)
Good Hunting And Shooting To all
Derrill

zonie

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2020, 10:18:58 AM »
Grouchy I'll try and keep my posts a little shorter, not  ;D,   Trumph needs to complete his task drain the swamp he's got my vote.  We need term limits on all these congressional yea hoo's.    I want to see all the corruption allegations & investigations  that comes from Biden-gate.  I want to see an honest media.   
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 10:27:16 AM by zonie »

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2020, 10:49:56 AM »
Trump never made that statement about the WWII KIA's. The guy that said it later admitted he made it up but the liberal media won't print that part. Check your facts.
I love the smell of deer guts in the morning, it smells like...VICTORY!

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2020, 08:23:48 AM »
Just saw Biden given a campaign stop speech and there wasn't 60 people there.

When the Pres does the same thing there are thousands.

When Biden has planned rally there are less than 500 and when Trump does a planned rally there are thousands that stand in line for 12 to 15 hours.That has to tell ya something.Yet the lying pollsters say it's gonna be close.HAHAHAHA

Remember 10534