Spike Camp

U S Capitol

Re: U S Capitol
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2021, 01:11:10 PM »
If you want to make a Republican mad, tell him a lie, if you want to make a Democrat mad, tell them the truth.
So true so you better not show to a democrat ;D ;D
Good Hunting And Shooting To all
Derrill

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2021, 05:31:31 PM »
Those weak republican senators are only worried about their own welfare,And the hell with the rest of us. I bet they cave in to anything the DEMS want, may be a handful that have been fighting for the middle people will stand their ground.But I find it something I would not bet on.

Grouchy

• Let those without sin cast the first stone
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2021, 05:40:17 PM »
The only thing any politician stands for is reelection.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2021, 06:39:06 PM »
I'm hopeful that the voters in the states that are represented by the ten Republican Senators that voted to impeach President Trump, will see the spineless people they voted into office and not make the same mistake again come the next election cycle. Running these people out of office is the only thing that will show other elected officials that those who vote them in can also vote them out. We the people, the voters, their constituents are the ones that boost their careers, and in return, as was proven today, they turn their backs on what we voted them in for. They may as well run as democrats for all the good they don't for us.
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2021, 07:16:00 PM »
Liz Cheney will never see a vote from me. >:(

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2021, 07:19:09 PM »
I'm hopeful that the voters in the states that are represented by the ten Republican Senators that voted to impeach President Trump, will see the spineless people they voted into office and not make the same mistake again come the next election cycle. Running these people out of office is the only thing that will show other elected officials that those who vote them in can also vote them out. We the people, the voters, their constituents are the ones that boost their careers, and in return, as was proven today, they turn their backs on what we voted them in for. They may as well run as democrats for all the good they don't for us.

Wasn't it 10 Congressmen?

Senate hasn't voted yet.
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2021, 08:03:11 PM »

Wasn't it 10 Congressmen?

Senate hasn't voted yet.
+1 Typo, no proof reader. >:(
DosEquisShooter

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2021, 02:14:06 AM »
The senate probably won't vote till after the dems take charge. Just imagine Schumer in charge!  Scary!

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2021, 03:35:50 AM »
The news makes it sound like D C is under martial law in every way but in name. 20K troops from the national guard are there per the lame stream media. The city is on lockdown.

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2021, 08:11:32 AM »
20,000 troops in town. Be a good time to enact the Insurrection Act.
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2021, 03:30:57 PM »
Keep in mind, those of us that contributed to Trump in any way are now on the FBI watch list.

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2021, 03:39:21 PM »
I now understand how my father felt in mid-October of 1962....I have that same worried look.

///
Use Enough Gun

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2021, 02:55:00 AM »
Yea. the Cuban  missile crisis! I lived near D C and we figured we were toast.  Only now the computers will track credit cards and use facial recognition software to keep an eye on potential bad guys. Bet they are even monitoring passengers on flights going to D C surrounding airports, trains and busses as well.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 03:19:45 AM by Grouchy »