Spike Camp

Voices

Grouchy

• Let those without sin cast the first stone
    • View Profile
Voices
« on: January 08, 2021, 03:24:29 PM »
On our long walk at 0500 this morning. I heard a voice not quite clearly. As we approached closer, it was saying "Toby, come out with your hands up" I was waiting on a news update. Knowing our 7 term sheriff's lack of press involvement, not surprised at zero info!  BTW, everybody here is term limited but the sheriff. Anyway, Andi and I changed our 2 mile walk a bit. I was carrying a fully loaded GSD and a S&W 45 shield plus a flashlight to see to clean up after the dog.

Re: Voices
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 03:49:40 PM »
Kevin, at least you were ready. With your being armed and shooting capability, along with that crazy GSD of yours, I think you could have taken Toby!
Come and take it.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 04:45:09 AM »
Still nothing in the news! They had no lights on. I guess they were avoiding being backlit.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 06:39:59 AM »
Around here things like that don't usually make the news unless theres blood and guts. Maybe it was a peaceful take down, nobody got hurt, and just wasn't news worthy? Have you been back to the area in question to investagate?
DosEquisShooter

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 06:54:10 AM »
It's part of our normal 2 mile walk in the morning so we walked by there today. Police tape is there, nothing else that I could see in the dark. I know one of our local deputies and I'll ask about this when I see her.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 04:56:45 AM »
It wasn't the Sheriff's department. It was the feds and so were the drones. DEA would be my guess, maybe ICE.   :)