Spike Camp

United

mikea

Re: United
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2021, 06:39:15 PM »
I disagree with Marishka, I never seen any attempt at becoming a dictator, What I did see was my 401k almost double during his term.  I never seen that during any recent president.

zonie

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2021, 09:32:12 AM »
Trump may be a lot of things but sociopath is not a good term anyone should be throwing out there,  that would be like saying the people that voted and got him elected have mental problems also.  Wrong answer,  we want change, less regulations, less taxes, better economy, drain the swamp,  clamp down on sanctuary states and cities, secure the border from drugs and cartel influences, clamp down on China's and other countries abuse of our free market system, leave our 2 nd  amendment alone,  bring jobs back the the USA.  I won't even get into  the media, China's covid-19,  the tech giants or the impeachment of Trumph my blood boils just watching how the Democrats treated a sitting President. 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 09:39:47 AM by zonie »

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2021, 11:12:18 AM »
Trump may be a lot of things but sociopath is not a good term anyone should be throwing out there,  that would be like saying the people that voted and got him elected have mental problems also.  Wrong answer,  we want change, less regulations, less taxes, better economy, drain the swamp,  clamp down on sanctuary states and cities, secure the border from drugs and cartel influences, clamp down on China's and other countries abuse of our free market system, leave our 2 nd  amendment alone,  bring jobs back the the USA.  I won't even get into  the media, China's covid-19,  the tech giants or the impeachment of Trumph my blood boils just watching how the Democrats treated a sitting President.

This is exactly why we can't kum ba yah now after Trump.We must press ahead with the things he has started.If we did not hold up what he started and continue with the things that he did get accomplished it's like taking a step forward and 2 steps back.That's the one thing I have always had hard times with the Republican party.It's always a give in take in politics I know,but it seems like they have given in too much over the last 50 years.
Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

I try to avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Everyone has a photographic memory.Some just don't have film.

Grouchy

• Let those without sin cast the first stone
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2021, 01:59:04 PM »
Marishka certainly brought us all together. LOL!

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2021, 04:02:01 PM »
The new Führer and his evil female "soon to be replacement" (KH) will do everything they can to take your smokepoles away from you. The bills are already being filed. And yes, this comment was worded to slip by the bots - no names or the evil g-word.
Come and take it.

Grouchy

• Let those without sin cast the first stone
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2021, 04:05:07 PM »
I have to ask if Marishka and Huskie Muskie have the same I P address.

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2021, 04:08:24 PM »
The IP address is Russia. (IP means irritating poster)
Come and take it.