Spike Camp

Be On Your Toes

musicman

• View Profile
Be On Your Toes
« on: January 12, 2021, 11:19:49 PM »
I am FULLY expecting "trolls" and other such vermin to be feeling emboldened enough now, to try and infiltrate ANY websites that may have occasional contrary posts to the Bidenistas.   Then if they think that they have found one, they will report this to the censors, and things could get shut down.     It IS already happening.   So..... let us all be on our toes.   I would think that these dweebs would not even know how to even spell Weatherby or would not know what a belted magnum is, but anyway.   I am being really cautious on my other postings.     I have been seeing, "Video no longer available" and "Deleted; probable junk mail" on a number of emails in the past two weeks.    This is a BAD storm that we are about to experience.   MM

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
Re: Be On Your Toes
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 02:22:28 AM »
Agreed!   :)

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 11:54:30 AM »
Excellent point. Sad but true that free speech only exists now for leftyLIB Demo's. You can get around a lot of this crap by purposely misspelling certain words that bots are programmed to scan for. The same kind of BS is happening to people who don't hide the fact that they have traditional Christian beliefs. While caution is becoming the rule, I refuse to roll over - if we do that, they have won. Don't passively hand over anything to them (multiple meaning).
Come and take it.

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 06:44:21 AM »
It's coming.....
Signs and wonders.
We all are being troll'd every minute.
From our digital foot prints...to cameras on every corner.
Use Enough Gun