Spike Camp

LOL!

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
LOL!
« on: February 13, 2021, 02:49:38 PM »
Pelosi and company just wasted millions of USD in a totally political vendetta against future president D J Trump! LOL!

BB340

• View Profile
Re: LOL!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 03:30:09 PM »
Pelosi and company just wasted millions of USD in a totally political vendetta against future president D J Trump! LOL!

You mean they wasted millions of dollars AGAIN!
Aussie gun nut.

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 03:34:06 PM »
Unless they cheat again!!??
Doug

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 03:34:54 PM »

Amen! When they threatened to call Pelosi as a witness, it was all over! She can only read from a teleprompter and not respond to unscripted questions. 80 year old 20 term congresswoman is the poster child for term/age limits!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 03:39:17 PM by Grouchy »

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2021, 10:09:43 AM »
Unless they cheat again!!??
   +1Things that have to be addressed by Congress and the states... (voter identification, oversight at election sites, verification of votes, voting deadlines) You can't control individual state procedures, but Congress does have the authority to "make or alter" state regulations. Congress can wield a big stick, but would rather allow states to run individual honest elections. Boring but...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwja-_-x6OnuAhWOWM0KHT8GAuIQFjAKegQIAxAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fconstitutioncenter.org%2Finteractive-constitution%2Finterpretation%2Farticle-i%2Fclauses%2F750&usg=AOvVaw2UvuvnBRHxt7H1PyulrCWd
DosEquisShooter

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2021, 03:14:33 PM »
Guess Biden's empty words about "working together" have been flushed down the crapper!

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2021, 05:03:17 PM »

Yes and those are tax dollars. I don’t think we are getting our money’s worth, get rid of the whole bunch in coming elections
Mike

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2021, 11:24:38 AM »
We all know.

It's not the number of votes that count....

It's who counts the votes that makes the winner.

///
Use Enough Gun

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2021, 08:36:31 PM »
Talk about wasting money Biden decided to spend the weekend at Camp David.
The weather was too bad for the Helo's to fly so he took Airforce 1 to Hagerstown a 50 mile flight and then motor cade to camp David.
How much do you think that cost the tax payers.
Most presidents just motor caded to camp David which is 50 miles from DC or heloed into Frederick and then motor cade to the camp.
Three days and nights listening to the air force fly cover over the restricted air space which is over me.
TD

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2021, 06:45:29 AM »
Nice to have a long weekend, when he's only been in office less than 1 month.  Our taxes at work.  >:( >:( >:(  The media doesn't say anything about that.  Go figure!
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2021, 07:20:26 AM »
Talk about wasting money Biden decided to spend the weekend at Camp David.
The weather was too bad for the Helo's to fly so he took Airforce 1 to Hagerstown a 50 mile flight and then motor cade to camp David.
How much do you think that cost the tax payers.
Most presidents just motor caded to camp David which is 50 miles from DC or heloed into Frederick and then motor cade to the camp.
Three days and nights listening to the air force fly cover over the restricted air space which is over me.

I was getting that pretty regularly here. I'm in the flight pattern for Palm Beach International.