Spike Camp

Remember this? "No one's taking your guns away"

danno50

• View Profile
Remember this? "No one's taking your guns away"
« on: February 19, 2021, 08:00:49 AM »
Around the Campfire (General Discussion) / Re: President Harris? Heaven help us
« Message by HuskyMusky on August 14, 2020, 05:27:02 PM »
I really don't know how any of you can vote republican...?
I mean sure if you earn a lot of money, then at least you can stand on don't tax the wealthy, but aside from that... makes no sense.
guns? no one's taking your guns away, in fact look at Obama expanded your gun rights, Trump reduced them.
democrats are the only ones that even mention trying to help fix the societal ills....homelessness, drug addiction, etc...etc...

Guess what? Looks like you were lied too.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/l/782F58DA-9A4C-475A-9D34-DDFE29B8A8A1/Lb9m4/20210219_FridayDigest_318.htm

But I guess that the 2nd Amendment is low on the list of priorities, when the democratic party has so much more to offer, NOT. Unemployment way up, opening borders to illegal aliens (unvetted criminally and medically and allowing illegal men and women to come across the border with MS13 tattoos on their bodies, while booting soldiers from the military for having an NRA tattoo on their arms) removing fossil fuel without a practical/workable alternative source of energy, making the US dependent on the world again and putting all of us in an economic crisis etc. But leave it to the dem's to put some positive spin on this, so that it all sounds innocent and morally correct. Just as republicans have said in the past,
                                "Give them an inch and they want to be the ruler" 

« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 08:02:22 AM by danno50 »
DosEquisShooter

PARA45

• View Profile
Re: Remember this? "No one's taking your guns away"
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 08:19:54 AM »
Well said Danno!  Thank you for posting! 
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 09:23:51 AM »
Thanks, Danno!

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 09:27:13 AM »
Can't wait to hear his reply.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 10:36:11 AM »
Can't wait to hear his reply.

You won't hear a reply.  He'll just wait a while and then start trolling again.

zonie

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2021, 10:54:08 AM »
I'll use the analogy you can't argue with a drunk,  so why would I even listen to a Democrat ?  They have this country is such a panic over a lot of things ,    I think the damage is  already done,  IMO,    These progressive left wing politicians need to be voted out, and so do these turn coat worthless  Republicans.   
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 11:14:09 AM by zonie »

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2021, 11:11:38 AM »
So true, well said zonie!!!
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2021, 12:27:28 PM »
Where the hell is our NRA? 

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2021, 12:53:14 PM »

Well, I believe they are dealing with their own internal problems, and lawsuits from NY.  I hope the NRA is not too weak to deal with the new administration.  We need everyone who will fight for the 2A.

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2021, 01:35:35 PM »
Heard the "JoeBama" is calling for more "CommonSense" gun laws. IIRC "Common Sense" is the facility that tells us that the world is flat!!! JM

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2021, 02:44:00 PM »
It appears the NRA has been pretty much castrated. Totally impotent right now. We can thank "live like a king" Wayne for that. Make no mistake, slimy Joe wants your guns, even if it takes signing an executive action (that's all he does all day when he's somewhat awake).
Come and take it.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2021, 03:07:13 PM »

Well, I believe they are dealing with their own internal problems, and lawsuits from NY.  I hope the NRA is not too weak to deal with the new administration.  We need everyone who will fight for the 2A.
You mean after all the millions of dollars wasted, we are on our own? They won't get another dime  from me!

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2021, 03:38:26 PM »
Hope you all have your MSR's in a row including ammo and high cap mags (excluding Marishka and Huskie Muskie) ! It only takes a typical 5 years for this to reach the supreme court.

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2021, 12:08:58 PM »
Well:

Before some POS is banging on my door demanding my guns? I want it in writing. Otherwise this guy can kiss my ass! Liberals... Because God still hasn't figured a way to fix friggen stupid! SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2021, 08:16:55 AM »