Spike Camp

Rambo and Andi

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
Rambo and Andi
« on: April 07, 2021, 11:30:31 AM »
Andi is darker in color than Rambo, besides Andi's floppy ear and kinked tail.  This is Rambo ;D  Just for BMR's clarification!   ;D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 11:34:37 AM by Grouchy »

Grouchy

• View Profile
Re: Rambo and Andi
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 11:32:57 AM »
This is Andi!  ;D

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 04:08:19 PM »
I was pretty sure Andi had a crumpled ear but wondered if it came around since you got her.

Both pretty special dogs.
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

bluemts

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 05:51:58 PM »
Great dogs. Love the bumper sticker "who rescued who"
🙏❤️

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2021, 05:58:46 PM »
I inherited Rambo from my neighbor when he passed.  He named all his dogs Rambo, He was Rambo3. I got Andi as a rescue for her defective ear and tail. Andi is still puppy crazy at 80 lbs. You can see her tail in that picture. ;D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 06:08:36 PM by Grouchy »

bluemts

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2021, 09:28:16 AM »
👍❤️

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 09:43:23 AM »
Andi sees everyone as a potential playmate. She will head butt you in the crotch. She has no cartlidge in her one ear. It won't get better. It is her "personality" now, like her kinked tail.  ;D

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2021, 10:34:05 AM »
Funny thing about female dogs with the crotch head butt, I have had this happen with female Labs as well when you least expect it. A friend raises and trains Labs all females and they all do this when you are new to them. Can be a very painful experience.
TD

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2021, 10:42:59 AM »
A neighbor likes to pet her. He keeps one hand on the dog and the other on his jewels. ;D

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2021, 05:54:24 PM »
At least she's not using her teeth on those crotch attacks! Rambo sure was a handsome GSD.
Come and take it.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2021, 04:46:06 AM »
At least she's not using her teeth on those crotch attacks! Rambo sure was a handsome GSD.

I got Rambo at almost 4 years old. He was a very laid back dog. Andi is a affection based dog. Clingy might be the right word. I'm convinced those head butts may turn a bit more serious if somebody messes with me. She is unbelievable quick.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2021, 10:29:46 AM »
Rambo was a great looking dog, well behaved.  I had the pleasure of meeting him.  Andi is beautiful in her own way, her being a young dog, she has a lot of time to mature.  I would have adopted Andi if the opportunity was given.

My Yellow Lab Savannah was like Andi, but she would do it to other females.  One time a friend of my wife came to visit, and she had a short skirt, and Savannah went behind her and lifted her skirt to check her out.  I got a beautiful view of this great looking woman rear end (she was wearing thongs), and my dog put her wet and cold nose on her rear end.  Boy, we laughed so hard, we all have tears running down.  She was a good sport and didn't get upset at all.  LOL.   An epic moment I'll have to say. 
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2021, 11:46:06 AM »
I remember the day Oscar Jr. stopped by with your little dog " Oreo". Rambo and her were racing around my back yard. They were having a blast. Wish I had taken pictures! 90 lb. Rambo and 6 lb. Oreo!  Rambo read my tone of voice and body language perfectly. You knew where you stood just by the way he looked at you. Andi is getting there!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 12:01:02 PM by Grouchy »

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2021, 06:56:51 AM »
Yea, I was wondering what is up with a female dog poking a man in the crotch or butt with that big nose.  My Niece has good sized female German Shepard and that dog pokes me all the time.  When I visit the dogs house the dog goes wild, she is so glad to see me, jumps up on me and at the right time she pokes me in the crotch or butt.

Grouchy nice looking dogs you have there. 

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2021, 09:10:52 AM »
Thanks! Andi doesn't do that with her nose. She puts her down and uses her thick skull as a battering ram.  ;D