Spike Camp

Biden

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
Biden
« on: May 16, 2021, 03:41:02 PM »
His remarks on law enforcement blame all the problems in our world on the cops! He has single handed allowed shooting cops a racist allowed thing. What a dementia idiot have "we" elected?

Re: Biden
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 04:38:42 PM »
His remarks on law enforcement blame all the problems in our world on the cops! He has single handed allowed shooting cops a racist allowed thing. What a dementia idiot have "we" elected?
We elected? I sure didn't vote for the fool .
TD

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 04:59:22 PM »
That is why I put "we" in quotes!  :)

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 07:20:32 AM »
That is why I put "we" in quotes!  :)
Yeah I had to pull your string since I haven't done it in a while.
"parenthesis" ;) ;D
TD

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2021, 12:05:44 PM »
It'll probably be "President Harris" by the end of the year. Even the lamestream media is beginning to acknowledge he's not all there. She may be even worse.
Come and take it.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2021, 06:18:42 AM »
Why is it that she is always behind him, they are always together.  Also, what is this BS that he keeps saying that if he answers too many questions he'll be in trouble?  WTF???  Who's in charge of our country???
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2021, 07:41:07 AM »
63% approval rating.

President Biden enjoys widespread job approval, as Americans’ optimism about the future continues to climb, according to a poll released Monday by The Associated Press and NORC.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2021, 07:49:19 AM »
63% approval rating.

President Biden enjoys widespread job approval, as Americans’ optimism about the future continues to climb, according to a poll released Monday by The Associated Press and NORC.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2021, 08:08:40 AM »
LMAO!!!!!  Good one Grouchy!  I wonder who is taking these polls, and I'm sure they've been drinking the Libtart cool aid for quite some time. 
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2021, 08:11:32 AM »
Their drunk on it Oscar
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2021, 09:01:26 AM »
The poll he is quoting was about approval of Biden's China Flu response that Trump got the vaccine out so fast. Harris's popularity is the lowest of any vice president ever.

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2021, 09:19:50 AM »
I knew it couldn't been about jobs approval.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2021, 09:59:53 AM »
Or the economy.  I'm waiting for the "It's Trump fault".  What is gas prices going on now?  Hummmm, they don't say anything about that, or maybe they all like to extra at the pump or a driving the battery cars and don't care.   ::) ::) ::)

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2021, 10:00:28 AM »
63% approval rating.

go spread your commie crap somewhere else. I know you are just posting to get your jollies. go play in the streets little girl. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Good Hunting And Shooting To all
Derrill

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2021, 01:06:31 PM »
63% approval rating.

Any approval Biden is getting is only because the media keeps feeding the country fake news about immigration, the economy, taxes, green new crap, the mid-east crisis etc.
DosEquisShooter