Spike Camp

Defund

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
Defund
« on: October 17, 2021, 03:00:54 PM »
There is a ballot initiative in Minneapolis to defund the police Nov. 2. If it passes, I see massive retirements and quits of the police there.  It's a war zone now! Virginia governor race is a win win in my mind. Democrat win, congress becomes more complacent and overspend. Republican win, they panic and abandon Biden's big spending programs 2022, We take control of both houses.  ;D

PARA45

• View Profile
Re: Defund
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 06:19:24 PM »
There is a ballot initiative in Minneapolis to defund the police Nov. 2. If it passes, I see massive retirements and quits of the police there.  It's a war zone now! Virginia governor race is a win win in my mind. Democrat win, congress becomes more complacent and overspend. Republican win, they panic and abandon Biden's big spending programs 2022, We take control of both houses.  ;D

Let's hope everyone gets off their rear end and vote them out of office come next year and in 2024.
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 07:12:11 PM »
Grouchy I think you are on to something

kmoore

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 08:36:53 PM »
Mayor and city commissioners of Portland followed the nation wide big city defund police. They shut down just about every special unit. Many retired or quit. Shootings went up 700%, murderer I think up over 100% from just 2 years ago. About 65% of all calls for police involve the homeless causing problems. The mayor came on TV a few months ago and said that the move to defund police was wrong. 
Ok, so there hiring again. Anyone retiring is offered to collect full retirement pay and have full health ins and get full pay if they stay on 1 year as a temp employee. Not many want to start a police job in Portland, those that due right now will not be working alone for about 2 years from hire date. It was really easy for the fools to defund the police and push many good cops out, but the city will not recover for years. Under the dem's rule it may never.         
kmoore

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 02:39:06 AM »
Looks like the democrats have legalized rioting in Portland! No non lethal controls are legal for the cops to use on rioters.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2021, 08:33:32 AM »
Chicago is going to turn into a bigger sh*t hole.  Cops are being fired and quitting over the vaccine mandates.   >:( >:(  it's going to get interesting.  I'm sure Chicago will from 40-50 shootings during a weekend to 100 shootings.  But that is what you get for voting those idiots into office. 
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

kmoore

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2021, 06:44:44 PM »
Portland Ore is really sad, in my day riot's went from the police need to stop them after all a riot is illegal. To give them some time to burn off that hostility and then move in and allow them an exit. Let them get away if they wish to flee. Next was those that did not flee got arrested and DAs office and Mayor refused any prosecution. Even to the point that the ones who beat or injury cops got dismissed. Next was let them riot its just property being damaged, they will go away. Will some just keep burning and stealing. So cops interduce non lethal weapons and protests start up over cops using non lethal weapons on rioters. Mayor outlaws pepper gas, bean bags, striking weapons against rioters. What's the point of having any cops respond to any riots in Portland. All outside PDs quit going to support the police when they radioed HELP. Due to the city not charging the crooks that they fought and arrested.  It's been a few years since I was in downtown Portland but am told most buildings are boarded up and many business moved to other cities. Yet Dems who allow all the illegal stuff to continue still control the city and state. They cannot blame Trump any longer, unsure who they blame now.         
kmoore

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2021, 07:41:12 PM »
Yeah don't get me started.BLM and Antifa can burn government buildings and break all the widows out on main street then loot all the stores,but if some concerned parents yell and cuss a little at a school board meeting they bring in the FBI and call the domestic terrorist.Aint life just peachy
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2021, 03:42:18 AM »
When they attempted riots here, our sheriff brought in K-9's from all over the state. Problem solved! The story is there were upwards of 100 K-9's and handlers in West Palm Beach.   :)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 04:39:46 AM by Grouchy »