Spike Camp

?

Re: ?
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2021, 10:00:33 AM »
Hello,
I have adjusted the picture size limit. Zoni can you please test this for us?  To include your avatar.

Kind Regards

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2021, 10:01:19 AM »
Danno - I know...doesn't seem like people haven't posted much lately.  I do have a new Weatherby rifle arriving next week, so I'll post something interesting around Tuesday for everyone to discuss.  I don't want to show my cards just yet, but I think I have something kinda cool coming.
JK

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2021, 04:14:42 PM »
I haven't been able to post pictures since the server took a dump.   

Zoni,
We are looking into this. We do believe it is a size limit issue, as your roles as a full member shows you supposedly are allowed to do most all roles assigned to include posting pictures. I will keep in touch with what we find.

Kind Regards
So, why can I post any picture I chose?

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2021, 06:38:28 PM »
Hello,
I have adjusted the picture size limit. Zoni can you please test this for us?  To include your avatar.

Kind Regards

Thank you for trying.  I attempted to post a picture of a target in the reloading section and you can see the result.

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2021, 06:44:30 PM »
Hello,

Kind Regards

Thank you for trying.  I attempted to post a picture of a target in the reloading section and you can see the result.
  I was able to crop the picture and post successfully.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2021, 04:55:11 AM »
I'm starting to think it's not the size of the picture. It might be some pictures are not the right file type. When you go to post a picture, it says what files they accept. If your picture will not post saying the file is too large, check to see if the picture matches the acceptable files. By changing the size of the picture, you may be changing the format. Does that make sense, Weatherby Official ?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 04:56:49 AM by Grouchy »

BB340

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2021, 02:00:01 PM »
For me it is the size of the picture. All my photos are done in Jpeg format. Even when I resize/edit them they I make sure they are a Jpeg. I too have to resize them to the minimum setting to post on here.
Aussie gun nut.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2021, 03:38:47 PM »
I have no problems posting pictures. 2 years ago today, I had to put down my dog for cancer, broke my heart! Notice his Clint Eastwood stare? He scared the crap out of people that didn't know him with just that look. PARA45 and PARA45 Jr. met that dog. Jr. let the 8lb. all black dog play with him, apprehensive as hell! It was perfect dog fun! That little dog is known as Oreo.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 03:54:55 PM by Grouchy »

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2021, 06:41:50 PM »
What an awesome looking dog...sorry for your loss

Terry
Guns have two enemies....rust and government
OFHA and CCFR member

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2021, 04:31:10 PM »
He had that "get off my lawn" look.   ;D

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2021, 05:23:40 PM »
Long live Rambo he was a beautiful dog :)
Good Hunting And Shooting To all
Derrill