Spike Camp

You can't fix stupid on firearms safety

You can't fix stupid on firearms safety
« on: November 16, 2021, 05:21:01 PM »
2021 seems to be the year of numbnuts idiots with guns in their hands. Recently we had certified moron Alec Baldwin pointing a loaded revolver at people and pulling the trigger (bang - 1 dead person). Now we have the D-bag prosecutor in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial pointing the AR-15 used in the shootings AT THE JURY during closing arguments with his FINGER ON THE TRIGGER. That's some kind of stupid. Obviously no clue about handling firearms (and no knowledge of bullet designs either). I normally want to like the prosecutor in a case because I can't stand criminals (plus my daughter is a prosecutor), but crap, what an imbecile. Thank goodness this wasn't Rust, Part II. I know that if this clown was working in my daughter's office, he'd be out of a job after this trial. I'm surprised nobody yelled at this tool when he pointed the rifle (I would have). Thanks for listening to my rant - anybody else think this nonsense really takes it? BTW, I hope the kid walks.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 05:36:13 PM by texweatherby »
Come and take it.

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
Re: You can't fix stupid on firearms safety
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 05:26:38 PM »
That same idiot damn near had a mistrial for his question of why the defendant was silent to the cops when he was arrested. It may well end up a mistrial anyway.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 06:03:29 PM »
I think like a lot of other people think, they jumped the gun by filing charges before they had all the evidence, and are now purposely screwing things up in the courtroom hoping to get a mistrial. Although pointing the AR-15 at the jury could certainly be stupidity on his part, or a ploy for a mistrial, "if" he was smart enough.(Big "IF")
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 06:45:24 PM »
I didn't get to see the prosecutor on TV  I hoped every one ducked.   I want to see what the protesters do, and what lies the left media has to say.  Hopefully it won't get out of hand with all the police and national guard standing by.   
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 06:53:04 PM by zoniezonie »

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2021, 06:50:32 PM »
Of course we know that a prosecutor wouldn't point a firearm at a jury to try to intimidate them, would he.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2021, 04:41:31 AM »
Is the bolt open in that picture? Still pretty stupid! The prosecutor will make the rounds on the liberal media channels after this is over.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2021, 07:08:18 AM »
Yeah, except in this case the prosecutor will be the victim and the judge will be the White Supremacist who killed his case.   
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2021, 10:24:08 AM »
The bolt is closed. He never safety-checked the rifle when he received it either. Total dumbass. And, yes, this guy is a Democrat, just like Baldwin - big surprise there.
Come and take it.

kmoore

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2021, 11:10:40 AM »
Without any sights on the rifle I wonder how he even figured out how to point it. Saying that if I was there and he pointed it at me. I would due my best to have him arrested. Against the law to knowing point a firearm at another unless in self defense in Oregon. He would say it was not loaded, I would say how do you know you never checked it.
kmoore

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2021, 11:47:52 AM »
I was the victim of a firearm theft and they called me as a witness to the suspected thief's trial. They brought the Ruger 22lr target pistol to  the stand and placed it in front of me and asked "Is this the firearm you reported stolen?" I said I wouldn't handle it to verify the S/N as the action was closed and magazine was in, but if someone could remove it from the courtroom and lock the action open and bring it back I would be glad to look. The judge was not happy with the attorney.

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2021, 12:31:10 PM »
Rittenhouse found not guilty. That kid shouldn't have been sent up for life. Glad common sense prevailed.
Come and take it.

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2021, 01:11:02 PM »
Rittenhouse found not guilty. That kid shouldn't have been sent up for life. Glad common sense prevailed.

Me too
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2021, 02:08:03 PM »
With that not guilty, I wonder if the riots will spread across the country.

kmoore

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2021, 03:02:59 PM »
Only in the cities controlled by LIBs and they will all blame the riots on Trump.
kmoore

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2021, 04:05:55 PM »
Only in the cities controlled by LIBs and they will all blame the riots on Trump.
I anticipate the gathering of K9s here again. The professional trouble makers left town in a hurry last time. The libs may rule everything here except for the Sheriff's department.  ;D