Spike Camp

Idiots

Grouchy

• Let those without sin cast the first stone
    • View Profile
Idiots
« on: November 18, 2021, 04:23:18 PM »
When you show kindness and caring, some people confuse that with weakness. Major mistake! I have some very good neighbors and mostly real 100% dorks, refraining from my more typical four letter words! M F assholes! Watching the ongoing power pole replacement and co-operating with them has proven a good decision. Seeing the neighbor deal with them proves I was correct in my assessment of them. It's all my fault it happened. My 2 all American response was much more my style. No guesses allowed!" You won't like me when I'm angry", The Hulk.  :)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 04:25:18 PM by Grouchy »

Grouchy

• View Profile
Re: Idiots
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 04:58:14 PM »
Apparently, it is my fault they placed the pole on their side of the fence. Somehow, I influenced the power company's choice, even if they used a GPS  based survey to decide. 

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 10:08:31 PM »
When you show kindness and caring, some people confuse that with weakness. Major mistake! I have some very good neighbors and mostly real 100% dorks, refraining from my more typical four letter words! M F assholes! Watching the ongoing power pole replacement and co-operating with them has proven a good decision. Seeing the neighbor deal with them proves I was correct in my assessment of them. It's all my fault it happened. My 2 all American response was much more my style. No guesses allowed!" You won't like me when I'm angry", The Hulk.  :)
  As soon as I saw The Hulk  :) For some reason I thought of Stripes and Sgt. Hulka:
 https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiEu6KZ0KP0AhWtm2oFHWq7ArkQtwJ6BAgJEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DqdbfJeI1Y1I&usg=AOvVaw1uq_VBBl4Lr1ixuw61O5wl
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2021, 08:10:48 AM »
I only have a couple neighbors here, they are all good except for one. An acreage owner, a city woman bought it, she's got 3 acres and 4 old horses, and she thinks she's got a big ranch ::) She bitches about everything. I have offered to buy her out, so she can moved back to the city, if she's not happy on how life goes around here, but she refuses.  She know's I would have a dozer in there within a week, to clear and burn it  ::) hahaha

Rob

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2021, 03:41:04 PM »
She sounds like one of those crazy old hags that has like 20 cats in her living room.
Come and take it.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2021, 04:13:01 PM »
My idiots have 2 untrained yippy obnoxious Chihuahas that my GSD wants just a little salsa to go with the snacks. I was almost begging the power company contractors to knock down the intervening fence.  ;D