Spike Camp

Wyoming: three years after the big move

Wyoming: three years after the big move
« on: November 19, 2021, 12:18:57 PM »
It's hard to believe it's already been three years since Weatherby's new facility was under construction and come March 1, it will be three years since move-in day. From all outward appearances, the company appears to be doing well through it all and the move out of Commiefornia seems a resounding success with some new rifles introduced along the way. I hope that's the case and congrats to Weatherby on a smart decision.
Come and take it.

Grouchy

• Let those without sin cast the first stone
    • View Profile
Re: Wyoming: three years after the big move
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 01:23:21 PM »
+1   :)

eford

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 01:35:35 PM »
Unfortunately, the firearms unfriendly states are making it hard for honest businesses to make an honest contribution to the local / area economy. Moving to Wyoming, Montana, Texas or South Carolina (to name a few) is no surprise. We can't gauge how long it will take the citizens of the states where the companies moved out of to realize the losses. I will gladly purchase firearms and accessories from companies with a smart attitude toward the anti-2nd Amendment states.
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

Every man needs to know his limits.

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 07:19:50 PM »
It's been an amazing 3 years and I am happy to report great success as a result of the move.  Our team in Sheridan has doubled in size since moving and its been incredible for our brand.  Thanks for your support Nation!

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2021, 07:26:49 PM »
Thatís great news Adam
I hunted today with a guy from Colorado Parks and Wildlife who was using a Weatherby shotgun.
Mike

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2021, 08:28:23 PM »
 :) :) :)
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2021, 10:06:36 PM »
I am happy to hear Weatherby is doing good.best wishes for success in the future. Looking forward to the new cartridges.
Max

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2021, 06:10:26 AM »
LONG LIVE WEATHERBY
Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

I try to avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Everyone has a photographic memory.Some just don't have film.

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2021, 03:00:06 PM »
Adam, it's nice to know you tune in to what's happening on this forum and thank you for keeping it around for all us die-hard Weatherby owners. I've admired these rifles since I was about 12 years old.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 07:28:37 PM by texweatherby »
Come and take it.

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2021, 07:32:54 PM »
That's cool to hear Adam,  8)  I like the way your taking the company with the new products and cartridges.  :)

Rob

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2021, 06:47:55 PM »
That's cool to hear Adam,  8)  I like the way your taking the company with the new products and cartridges.  :)

Rob
+1

Terry
Guns have two enemies....rust and government
OFHA and CCFR member

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2021, 07:12:37 AM »
Not only because thanksgiving is nearly here, but I want to thank Weatherby for all the joy I have received from owning and hunting with two excellent Weatherby rifles over the years. I met Adam at a gun show in Portland, Oregon many years ago and he took the time to visit with me and was very personable. Congrats and best wishes to you and to all Weatherby fans.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2021, 08:55:08 AM »
It was a tough decision that was probably years in the making, as the history of the small scale beginnings and a name that became synonymous with rifle excellence grew in a state that offered so much beauty and opportunities at the time. Times changed and given the political climate, and with the cost of doing business, the decision and plan to move to Wyoming proved to be exactally what the company needed to thrive. Congratulations to You, Ed, and the Weatherby family, and Thank You for helping the Weatherby vision continue, and keeping Weatherby an Icon in American rifle making. Everyone loves surprises, can't wait to hear the new caliber announcement. Thx
DosEquisShooter

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Yesterday at 10:33:24 AM »
I hunted pheasants in SD this year, and I used my Weatherby Athena IV. :)  I couldn't post a picture, too large????

Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".