Spike Camp

The Boy Scouts of America are gone

The Boy Scouts of America are gone
« on: April 27, 2022, 11:31:07 AM »
When I was a kid, I was in the Boy Scouts (I'm sure some of you were too). I earned a bunch of merit badges, although never went for Eagle Scout. In recent years, they started allowing openly gay scoutmasters (what?), then changed the name to just "Scouts" to allow girls to join (what the hell are the Girl Scouts for then?), and now a newly required (2022) merit badge for Eagle Scout is some "diversity" merit badge, for which they attempt to brainwash impressionable boys to believe the alphabet people lifestyle is legitimate and to be welcomed/championed. Sadly, they have gone totally woke and essentially down the drain - they're not the Boy Scouts we knew anymore. For those concerned, I found out there are alternatives, including one called Trail Life USA. Woke crap is off the rails and it's everywhere (thanks for listening to my little rant - had to say it).
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 11:33:20 AM by TexWeatherby »
Come and take it.

224KING

• View Profile
Re: The Boy Scouts of America are gone
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2022, 12:22:37 PM »
Screwed up world for sure.
Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

I try to avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Everyone has a photographic memory.Some just don't have film.

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2022, 02:05:16 PM »
When you consider Biden's appointments, ir's only going to get worse.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2022, 02:24:48 PM »
It's the f*cked up world we live in, and it's not only the boy scouts.  The military has gone to sh*t too.  A transgender USAF Lt Col hit the news for being the highest-ranking open transgender.   A bunch of horse sh*t if you ask me.  Sleepy Joe and the demoncrats are destroying our beautiful country and way of life.
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2022, 12:33:12 AM »
 Calling it was it is  IMO is not a bad thing.  I we don't stand up for our rights , our history, and what this country is founded on  we may not have one if it gets any worst.  I've never seen it this divided.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 12:38:19 AM by zoniezonie »

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2022, 10:36:58 AM »

Calling it was it is  IMO is not a bad thing.  I we don't stand up for our rights , our history, and what this country is founded on  we may not have one if it gets any worst.  I've never seen it this divided.
     It's just one more thing thats being controlled by a small faction of the population with the help of the liberal media and social media.
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2022, 11:03:43 AM »
It's just one more thing that's being controlled by a small faction of the population with the help of the liberal media and social media.
Right you are danno. They have their dirty hands in everything. Apparently now the lefty authoritarians are pissing their pants because Musk bought twitter and claims he wants to maintain free speech. They're calling him a racist and other lefty name calling BS. They try to utterly destroy anybody who might oppose them.
Come and take it.

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2022, 11:34:17 AM »
Fingers crossed for November! The democrats have dug their own political grave!

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2022, 02:18:10 PM »
…and now we have the DGB!! So sad!
Duane