Spike Camp

Phones

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
Re: Phones
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2022, 10:25:26 AM »
Thanks, Danno!  I'm waiting till the last minute for a better deal, being a cheap bastard!   ;D  I just checked, last time I used this phone was in June, text messages.  I am getting regular ads for a new phone though.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 11:27:08 AM by Grouchy »

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2022, 11:32:23 AM »
And Bin Laden wasn't tracked for how many years ?  Need to go back to smoke signals  :D

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2022, 03:05:29 PM »
And Bin Laden wasn't tracked for how many years ?  Need to go back to smoke signals  :D
You are assuming that he was stupid enough to use a cell phone. Somehow, I doubt that! Only us addicts are that silly!

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2022, 10:54:01 AM »
You are assuming that he was stupid enough to use a cell phone. Somehow, I doubt that! Only us addicts are that silly!

He did used several cell phones, and that is how he was found.  ;D
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2022, 11:44:54 AM »
Even if you leave your phone at home, if you drive a late model vehicle from the past few years, they know where you are (and how fast you drove there) and could tie you to something if they needed to prove you were there. This, in addition to the fact that cameras are pretty much everywhere on roads (except small rural roads) recording plate numbers. Don't even get me started on satellite monitoring/surveillance. Any reasonable level of privacy/anonymity is history.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 11:53:28 AM by TexWeatherby »
Come and take it.

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2022, 07:14:34 AM »
I have a Andi. I don't need a doorbell camera. Anybody she doesn't know is welcome to test her efficiancy.   ;D

Is Andi steak tested? I'll bet if I threw a medium rare steak down in front of her she'd let me walk right by.
I love the smell of deer guts in the morning, it smells like...VICTORY!

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2022, 08:01:46 AM »
I have a Andi. I don't need a doorbell camera. Anybody she doesn't know is welcome to test her efficiancy.   ;D

Is Andi steak tested? I'll bet if I threw a medium rare steak down in front of her she'd let me walk right by.

Dogs are usually easy to bribe. I did that all the time at the telco. Andi is not a biter, yet. She does jump on people to lick their face with her paws dead in their crotch.  She would bark at anybody approaching the house. Plus, she is not outside unsupervised. She has a tendancy to want to eat the neighbor's chihuahuas, Yippy PITA untrained dogs!  You can try to bribe her. Good Luck!   I hope my phone works to call  for  help in case the attempted bribery doesnt work out.  ;D