Spike Camp

Weatherby clothing?

Kodiak

Weatherby clothing?
« on: November 11, 2007, 08:13:50 AM »
Does anyone remember the wool-camo line of Weatherby clothing? I really liked the pattern. The knees and seat of my current set of bibs are worn-out . I've literlly worn to shreads. I would like to find that line of clothing, if anyone knows who made them. Thanks,

Luvjet

Re: Weatherby clothing?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 12:36:36 PM »
I do. I own a set in the 14 oz. wool and they are great. I would like to know who the manufacturer was/is.

Any idea why Weatherby dropped the wool clothing line???

Kodiak

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 12:55:43 PM »
OK, I have talked to hunters that bought the Weatherby wool clothing and they say that "King Of The Mountain" was the manufacturer.

www.kingofthemountain.com

It's a little too pricy for this ol' cowboy, but looks to be very good stuff. I think I'll try Columbia for some wool outerwear next time.

Aaron

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 09:39:42 PM »
Kodiak,

Your right it was a great product, unfortunately we no longer manufacturer the Wool clothing.  King of the Mountain makes a nice product as well but it is an entirely different manufacturer.  We produced our own product.  You might still find some on ebay but we no longer have it as part of the weatherby accessories line.  Thank you again for the good words.  Hope you hunting season has gone well.
"Aim Small, Miss Small"

MikeL

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 08:09:41 AM »
When was the line dropped?  I have the 14 oz shirt that I love, except the wrist needs to be bigger.  I have been trying to find a 28 oz coat to go with it.

wmurer

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 08:41:20 PM »
I have also have heard that they were King of the Mountain.  I hope someone can verify that for us.  I have 4 pairs of the Weatherby heavy weight pants, a vest, the parka, and gloves (all can be view in action in the pics in my trophy room) I have been on a couple hunts where I lived in them for up to 10 days and would not sell or trade them for anything.  Well maybe a new Mark V DGR in 416!