Spike Camp

RCBS Customer Service

RCBS Customer Service
« on: April 11, 2011, 09:13:25 AM »
I was doing some reloading this weekend and after full length resizing 50 or so 300 Wby brass,the part that goes in the neck and that holds the rod to knock out the primer stripped the threads on the shaft.I stole the guts from a .308 die and kept going though.I called RCBS customer service this morning.Their response was "We are sure sorry to hear that,please give us your name and address and we will ship the whole replacement shaft to you immediately".You cant get any better than that.I didn't have to send the broken part back and then wait on a replacement.RCBS will continue to have me as a loyal fan and user of their products.
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

ffree

Re: RCBS Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 09:47:50 AM »
Roger, I dont think you can beat their service. About 30 years ago I bought a new set of 7MM Mag dies. The first round had a strange looking dent going down the side of the case. I looked up inside and there was a piece if metal cutting on the wall of the die. I called and they did the very same thing. They shipped it to me right now, and asked for me to return the damaged die. I have never had another problem with their products.

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 08:00:01 PM »
To think, I always go to the gun shop and purchase replacement parts when I break  die internals.

DocHolladay

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 10:25:55 PM »
Never had to call RCBS customer service, but had to call Lee when my decapping pin broke. Same thing as RCBS. No questions, just sent the part. Had it in a few days.

Old Chief

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 11:59:13 AM »
I've experienced the same great customer service from RCBS. They don't waste any time getting a replacement part to you. This is why ALL my reloading equipment is RCBS.