Spike Camp

my little lady's first hunt!!!

johnse31

my little lady's first hunt!!!
« on: January 01, 2008, 08:33:15 AM »

this was my love's first hunt, way to go baby girl!!! she took this cow elk at 200+ yards with a 243 unbelievable. but what a great shot... she actually got her first turkey a couple months ago that was her actual first hunt. got her turkey 10:00am opening day and then her cow elk a couple weeks ago... what a good start baby  8)

robb46

Re: my little lady's first hunt!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 11:30:43 PM »
Congrats to her!!! Some good eating there!!!

BURT DOLE

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 05:28:55 PM »
Congratulations on a Great Season so far. Its nice to see your other half realizes its nice to have you both together in the woods. Smart man.

huntwriter

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 12:07:47 AM »
I wouldn't feel too bad about it. There are two schools of thought on this -- the school that likes to hunt with wives, and the school that doesn't. I'm in the latter, or Neanderthal, school. My wife is a great gal and a great day little day hiker, but her idea of camping is strictly limited to hotels or miniature homes on wheels with hot running water. She cringes whenever anything gets shot on a TV hunting show or the fed x guy arrives with a new wall mount from the taxidermist. At the risk of beling labeled a sexist, I can assert with complete assurance that, if I had to hunt with my wife, I would be perpetually late to a tree stand waiting for her to finish putting on her makeup, and if her life ever depending on her not speaking aloud for more than 3 minutes, she'd be a goner. We're kind of like the Shockeys. I hunt and fish, she shops -- and everybody's happy.  ;D

MoanneCinter

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 04:57:29 AM »
Well, that sounds good that you hunts and she shops. Women's are meant to shop.  :)
Read more

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 06:45:20 AM »
Very nice!  Congratulations to both! 
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

ballistic

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 08:25:20 AM »
Congratulations !

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 09:13:16 AM »
Congrats.Seems she provided for Thanksgiving Dinner and Christmas also.
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.