Spike Camp

Wally makes good

imr4198

• View Profile
Wally makes good
« on: October 12, 2011, 06:08:27 AM »
   This here is Wally.  Agin.  I been playin lots of baseball, and gettin reddy for huntin season.  The fish bate business has just about petered out for this year.
   Old IMR got awful mad at me for floatin away his pet squirrel on them heelium balunes like I did.  I hope he didn float away into outer space somewhere.  He probly just landed in a tree somwheres.  Maybe in porto rico. 
   I felt bad about doin somethin stupid like that so I made it up to IMR with a surprise.  He acts like he don't like my surprises but you know how he carrys on.
your pal,
Wally (and Rip)   

imr4198

• View Profile
Re: Wally makes good
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 06:09:44 AM »
   That doggone Wally.  He called over to the house and said that he had 'customized' my new Glock.  A chill ran down my spine, but then I resigned myself to the facts and started looking for my paint stripper.  All the time I was trying to figure out if paint stripper would melt a plastic Glock frame before it took off a coat of orange paint.  I found a half full can and a paint brush then went to find my Glock. 
   To my horror, I discovered that Wally hadn't painted the thing, but had taken a hacksaw and SAWED OFF THE GRIP!  That boy is going to be the death of me.  I put up the paint stripper and started searching for an appropriate sized switch. 
   Actually after I calmed down a little (had a half pint of homemade cough syrup and laid down on the sofa while Clover patted my head with a damp cloth). I discovered that I sort-of liked the feel of the shorter Glock grip.  Anyway, here is a picture of it along with one of my old Colt.  Just to prove to Ted that I am still old-school at heart. 
your pal,
imr4198      

imr4198

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 06:14:57 AM »
Almost forgot the Colt.  Check out the Fall colors.
imr

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 04:51:28 PM »
Thanks Gary, man you had me scared for a few days. That bottom photo makes me feel much better. Your Fall colors beat  the Fall yellows and browns that seem to take over this immediate area.
                                                                                                 Ted