Spike Camp

PA 459 TR

PA 459 TR
« on: October 12, 2011, 05:58:44 PM »
I just bought a Pa 459 Tr and I am wanting to change the choke tube . Does anyone know what chokes will fit and where to buy them online ? Also i think the choke that came with it is a cylinder choke am i right ? Thank you in advance for any help im new to shotguns and learning slowly .

Re: PA 459 TR
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 05:34:26 PM »
Brileys makes chokes that should fit.  I do believe that all TR models have cylinder size chokes, correct.