Spike Camp

Remember this? "No one's taking your guns away"

Re: Remember this? "No one's taking your guns away"
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2021, 08:44:50 AM »
Right now Biden looks like a very weak person health wise.  If he's gone, that means Cameltoe Harris will take over.  Looking at her past, she has had some very strong ties with the Chinese Communist Party.  Hang on to your seats, America.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2021, 09:16:11 AM »
Not a big fan of her, but this is worth watching.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/judge-jeanine-biden-s-gun-grab/vi-BB1e53iS?ocid=msedgntp

Hey Oscar, unable to open your link, but I watched her show live and immediately afterwards tried to find a way to to load her opening monologue but was unable. I found it on Twitter but couldn't transfer the link. Judge Jeanine's monologue was dynamite. We need try to find a way to share it with everyone. I'll try again, or hopefully someone else has done it already.
DosEquisShooter

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2021, 09:24:17 AM »
It works for me.  Maybe what needs to be done is copy the link and paste it, vs. just clicking on it.  See if that works for you.

She smacks Biden gun policy in the face several times and shows their hypocrisy.  Her statement are spot on, and 100% true. 
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2021, 09:28:59 AM »
Worked for me and it’s definitely worth listening too
Mike

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2021, 10:05:19 AM »
Good post, PARA45! I'm not sure we need to worry, Biden already forgot what he said 2 minutes ago!

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2021, 10:30:48 AM »
Not a big fan of her, but this is worth watching.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/judge-jeanine-biden-s-gun-grab/vi-BB1e53iS?ocid=msedgntp

Hey Oscar, unable to open your link, but I watched her show live and immediately afterwards tried to find a way to to load her opening monologue but was unable.

Got your link to open after all, its worthy of a few minutes of everyone's time. Thanks for posting.
DosEquisShooter

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2021, 06:39:38 AM »
 Now they will try once again to push through a Bill criminalizing private gun sales. The Bill sponsor, D. Thompson, claims, without evidence, that 90% of Americans want this. So I guess most democrats and our democrat Nation members received a survey asking if private gun sales should be criminalized, and everyone answered yes? 
   Instead of democrats going after the criminal element in our country, they go after 90% of the blameless citizens of our country. Looking at all the gun control bills being pushed and all the lame policies being put into affect, you gotta wonder again, what percentage of people who voted democrat were either hoodwinked or just uneducated on the issues. (or just plain uneducated)

https://link.breitbart.com/click/23184702.140876/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYnJlaXRiYXJ0LmNvbS9wb2xpdGljcy8yMDIxLzAzLzExL2hvdXNlLXBhc3Nlcy1kZW1vY3JhdC1iaWxsLWNyaW1pbmFsaXppbmctcHJpdmF0ZS1ndW4tc2FsZXMvP3V0bV9zb3VyY2U9bmV3c2xldHRlciZ1dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV90ZXJtPWRhaWx5JnV0bV9jYW1wYWlnbj0yMDIxMDMxMQ/5d13d862fc942d626ccc6932C7aceac58

https://link.breitbart.com/click/23184702.140876/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYnJlaXRiYXJ0LmNvbS9wb2xpdGljcy8yMDIxLzAzLzExLzgtaG91c2UtcmVwdWJsaWNhbnMtdm90ZS1mb3ItZGVtb2NyYXQtZ3VuLWNvbnRyb2wtYmlsbC8_dXRtX3NvdXJjZT1uZXdzbGV0dGVyJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX3Rlcm09ZGFpbHkmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPTIwMjEwMzEx/5d13d862fc942d626ccc6932B299bf0d3
DosEquisShooter

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2021, 08:28:33 AM »
Democrats have always been blind sheep listening to their leaders and lead right to the slaughter house.

As usual with them they are gung ho for specific legislators to be elected then they squeal like pigs hung up under a gate when their legislation starts affecting them negatively.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2021, 08:43:00 AM »
I'm convinced this just the tip of the iceberg and legitimate gun owners are the Titanic. 

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2021, 04:56:46 PM »
Get ready for a bumpy ride. If you don't have plenty 30 round mags and 5.56/.223 - find some soon. That's what they are going to try to get off the market first. Make no mistake, they suddenly have grown big ones on this, now that they have control all three branches of the government. It's like giving children C-4 and blasting caps to play with.
Come and take it.

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2021, 09:02:00 AM »
https://youtu.be/NU76o7fBVUI
This guys says it all
Mark

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2021, 10:21:13 AM »
That congresswoman introduces that same bill every year, so does Feinstein.  The one that is gaining traction is the background check on all sales.  One small step at a time?  It's going to get ugly.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2021, 01:33:03 PM »
That congresswoman introduces that same bill every year, so does Feinstein.  The one that is gaining traction is the background check on all sales.  One small step at a time?  It's going to get ugly.

Those same Bills will be easier to get passed if the same Republicans that voted for vote by mail vote for some of the gun control Bills.

Vern Buchanan of Florida
Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania
Maria Salazar of Florida
Andrew Garbarino of New York
Chris Smith of New Jersey
Fred Upton of Michigan
Carlos Gimenez of Florida
Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2021, 09:52:42 AM »
Where the hell is our NRA?

Wayne is enjoying your donation on his Yacht.