Spike Camp

Anyone traveling near Rockville,Indiana beware!!!

Anyone traveling near Rockville,Indiana beware!!!
« on: February 20, 2017, 04:04:31 PM »
My oldest daughter got her drivers permit today. I have let her drive a few backroads in the past but let her drive in and around town today. There were a few times I had my eyes open really wide and was looking for the brake pedal on the passenger side floor board. She was very excited.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

badsection

Re: Anyone traveling near Rockville,Indiana beware!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 04:16:20 PM »
If you had no faith in her, she would not be driving. It is a show of trust!   ;D

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 04:21:58 PM »
Good luck!!! Sounds like you now have something else to worry about. My oldest daughter told me not to worry she didn't plan on getting in an accident when I found out she was driving without insurance. Luckily I got her to buy it a week before she got in her first minor accident, so we all asked her if she planned it. She was not amused!!!
Doug

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 05:43:51 PM »
LOL!!!!!  I've been there done that, and have two T-shirts to prove it.  LOL.   It will pass before you know it.  Hang in there.  ;D
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 07:45:36 PM »
Lol. Insurance just went up. But hey you want have to be a chauffeur all the time Chris.
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.