Spike Camp

How Much Does Your Second Amendment Right Cost in your State?

PARA45

• View Profile
Re: How Much Does Your Second Amendment Right Cost in your State?
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2017, 10:45:05 AM »
Here in GA is $70 for a  6 year license, and as long as you don't have a criminal record is a done deal.  We also have open carry and from what I've heard you don't need a license for that.
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

Jameson

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2017, 09:08:34 AM »
According to Dave Workman at Liberty Park Press, the NRA, the Citizen's Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, and the Connecticut Citizens' Defense League have all expressed outrage over Gov. Malloy's shenanigans, and where outrage goes, lawsuits usually follow. Like you I'm fighting to leave my state (California) because my blood pressure goes up every time the boneheads in Sacramento remove yet another gun from California's "approved" gun list and things ain't going to get any better when Gavin "I'm Coming For Your Guns" Newsome becomes governor. And he will be elected, because politics in California takes corruption to a whole new level.
JP

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2017, 10:26:42 AM »
I think while they are building the wall that there needs to be a detour after Arizona and just shoot straight up to Canada from there.Let Cali,Oregon,and Washington have all they want.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2017, 10:43:30 AM »
I'm kinda hoping Californication secedes from the Union so Texas can get some more electoral votes.  ;D
DosEquisShooter

Jameson

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2017, 11:30:41 AM »
I'm kinda hoping Californication secedes from the Union so Texas can get some more electoral votes.  ;D
Hell, if I can get out of here, I hope California secedes because America can declare war on the place.
JP

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2017, 11:39:26 AM »
Big earthquake! After Jameson leaves of course.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2017, 12:51:39 PM »
Completely unplanned.
DosEquisShooter

Montucky

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2017, 10:29:05 PM »
Jameson, don't you feel all warm and fuzzy that your state is working so hard to keep you safe. After all it has been proven that harsh gun laws make gun violence go away right, like in Chicago? ???

Jameson

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2017, 09:20:40 AM »
Jameson, don't you feel all warm and fuzzy that your state is working so hard to keep you safe. After all it has been proven that harsh gun laws make gun violence go away right, like in Chicago? ???
Oooh, soooooo warm and fuzzy! I just can't hardly wait until Gavin Newsome gets elected.
JP

badsection

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2017, 04:33:07 PM »
And I was so naïve at one point that I thought the Constitution was the law of the land!

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2017, 06:17:16 PM »
Oooh, soooooo warm and fuzzy! I just can't hardly wait until Gavin Newsome gets elected.
JP

Even Kimberly Guilfoyle knew enough to leave him. :)
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2017, 05:43:03 PM »
JP

Jameson, who is Gavin Newsome???  Do you want him to be elected, or you're being sarcastic???   ::) ::)
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2017, 05:50:55 PM »
JP

Jameson, who is Gavin Newsome???  Do you want him to be elected, or you're being sarcastic???   ::) ::)

Geez even a Canadian knows who Gavin Newsom is, former mayor of San Fransisco, LT Governor of Ca. since 2011 and running for Gov. Oh ya and ex  of Kimberly, ;) :)
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2017, 06:03:34 PM »
A liberal Hack.
DosEquisShooter

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2017, 06:12:30 PM »
LMAO!!!!!  Thanks BMR & Danno.  Sorry, but I don't pay much attention to what happens in Kalifornia.  I don't have any relatives living there anymore, and the only ones who are left and who I care are the Weatherby family & Jameson.  ;D ;D ;D