Spike Camp

Weatherby fitted leather case

Ajames

Weatherby fitted leather case
« on: August 26, 2018, 02:53:16 PM »
Looking for a Weatherby Mark V leather fitted case.  Anyone have one for sale?

badsection

Re: Weatherby fitted leather case
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 03:09:36 PM »
Welcome to the nation!  In all the years I have been here, never heard of a fitted case before.  Good Luck, maybe somebody here has some good info.    :)

Ajames

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 03:33:08 PM »
Thanks!  I'm looking at a Weatherby catalog (1994), and on page "twenty eight" under Custom Rifles, it is showing a fitted gun case for a rifle. (Doesn't look like a Weatherby)  Also, on gunsinternational.com under the title "Weatherby Rifles - German" near the end of the first page, there is a listing for a .257 Weatherby Magnum Custom in a Weatherby fitted gun case.

I have seen them in other Weatherby catalogs.  I contacted Weatherby, and they said that they don't offer them anymore.

I'm just getting interested in collecting Weatherby's so I'm basically learning.

Thanks for your input!

Tony

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 05:08:15 PM »
Welcome to the Nation Tony.  Prob those fitted cases came with custom Weatherbys, and probably will be hard to come by.  Contact Skeeters, he may have info on them or know where you can find one.

http://www.skeetersweatherby.com/
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

Ajames

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 07:15:36 AM »
Thanks!  I bought a Crown Custom so I thought it would be a nice compliment to it.  I'll contact Skeeter, and keep looking.

Tony