Spike Camp

Vortex Viper Binos for sale

PARA45

• View Profile
Vortex Viper Binos for sale
« on: September 24, 2020, 07:48:39 AM »
I have a pair of Vortex Viper HD 10x50 binoculars that I purchased to finished the season last year.  My Leupold binoculars broke and had to be sent for repair.  I received my Leupold, so I don't need these anymore.  These go new for $549 at Midway's.  I'm asking $450 shipped to you.  Here are some pictures.   They are practically new, with the only blemish is around the strap loop, see pictures. 

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020056818

Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

DW5

• View Profile
Re: Vortex Viper Binos for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 10:16:05 AM »
Just a quick add on if anyone is considering... Vortex absolutely does not care how you acquire their products. If you have them in your hands, you are covered by their lifetime warranty.

Also, Para, I'm squared up on binos at the moment but this seems like a pretty good deal, especially since we know and trust the seller. I'll ask around to a few of my hunting buddies and see if anyone is in the market.
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 11:11:41 AM »
DW, thank you so much for adding that, and for checking out to see if anyone is interested.  I've open for fair offers.   ;D  Thanks!!!!
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 12:13:56 PM »
How did you like them compared to the Leupold?
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 12:43:09 PM »
How did you like them compared to the Leupold?

These were much brighter than the Leupold I was using, these are HDs and the Leupolds were not.  Mind you, the Luepold that I had were 15+ years old.  Now, compared to the ones I got back from Leupold, I can't tell the difference, but I have not hunted with either one of them to check them out when it count the most during dusk & dawn. :) 

David

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 02:46:26 PM »
Pm sent
ddraper

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 03:15:37 PM »
Sold to David, pending funds. 

I tried to reply to your PM, and it got rejected.  I’ll take check or money order.  Here is my address:

Oscar Lopez
1004 Elderwood Ter
BonIre, GA 31005.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 03:20:53 PM by PARA45 »

DW5

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2020, 05:50:53 PM »
Awesome!
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2020, 08:57:37 PM »
Great that both parties are Nation members, and are satisfied that the level of trust reached through forum correspondence is enough to seal the deal. Congrats to both of you. 8)
DosEquisShooter

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2020, 05:10:05 AM »
Thru a sale is how Roger and I got to know each other.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.