Spike Camp

Weatherby Nation Experiencing Downtime

Re: Weatherby Nation Experiencing Downtime
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2020, 12:57:56 PM »
Just tried it again this morning and as of about 10 mins ago I'm getting through on the phone again! Looks like we're back!

Also, just wanted to say a big thank you to Weatherby here for providing this FREE forum for us. I know it is a lot of work and also not the best marketing tool any longer with the ubiquitous nature of social media in society. This forum is really great for our little group of Weatherby enthusiasts though. Much appreciated guys!

Yes a Thank you to Weatherby for providing this forum but I feel Weatherby does get value by providing this forum with the many knowledgeable people that post and provide valuable information to interested gun owners that may be considering a Weatherby rifle.
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2020, 01:29:45 PM »
Just think of all the phone calls we keep them from getting.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

wby4ever

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2020, 06:09:41 PM »
Just think of all the phone calls we keep them from getting.

+2

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2020, 07:50:55 PM »
Finally figured out how to get back on tonight. Took a while.
Any man who would compromise his freedom in pursuit of safety deserves neither freedom or safety...BF

DW5

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2020, 07:18:48 AM »
Finally figured out how to get back on tonight. Took a while.

Glad you’re back!
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2020, 06:08:14 PM »
Nice of you to say so. Thank you
Any man who would compromise his freedom in pursuit of safety deserves neither freedom or safety...BF

DW5

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2020, 06:23:05 PM »
Nice of you to say so. Thank you

Truly mean it! I love the fact that we have as many Canadian members as we do! Really cool to hear hunting and shooting stories from the country that shares the North American conservation model with my own.

Especially for me, living and hunting primarily in Texas, I can relate a little, but I get to share in an outdoor experience, vicariously, that I only dream about due to the simple reality of geographic separation. I dig it.

Same goes for Juan in Argentina, and BB in Australia. Even though our wildlife models may be slightly different, they seem to be doing more than okay. It’s a neat thing everyone comes together on here and shares REAL experiences.

Thank you again Weatherby, for providing WBY Nation to us, for free!
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2020, 08:06:42 PM »
Started to get a little worried. Thought the site was gone,love this site .Full of real people.

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2020, 08:33:41 PM »
Started to get a little worried. Thought the site was gone,love this site .Full of real people.

+1
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild