Spike Camp

U S Capitol

PARA45

• View Profile
Re: U S Capitol
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2021, 01:37:25 PM »
I was not attacking you, let’s get that clear, not like you did on your response, but now it’s different.  I am pissed at your personal attacks against me, my patriotism and loyalty to this great country. 

I’m not going to waste my time explaining to you what PARA45 stands for, but Grouchy did a very good job explaining it.

RIF = Reading is Fundamental.  You apparently failed this part, because nowhere in my post I said that I support what happened at the Capital.  Here is my comment:  “Why is it that the left condemn what happened at the capital, and I agree it was too much and got out of hand quickly.”   Where am I saying that I agree to what happened to the Capital? Don't try and put words/meanings where there are none. 

Now, let’s see how to answer your personal attacks.  First of all, how dare you question my loyalty and integrity to this great country.  You don’t know me, and don’t know anything about me. But, let me tell you that I’ve bled and served this great country for 34 years, and swore to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.  Let’s be clear on that. Maybe you should read the oath of enlistment and put it to good use.

You said:  “What is he saying happened in this country for the last 7-8 months. I would like to know and I am certain that he does not know and cannot specifically document any such events.”  Really, so what happened in Seattle, Minnesota, and all across the country is fake?  How about all the monuments that were destroyed throughout the country?  That didn’t happened either?  Or you believe that it was ok to do so?  Or you need dates, and time for it to be true?  Did you forget that BLM & ANTIFA where in DC too, and burned some building yesterday in your city.  Oh wait, that must be fake news. 

You said:  “The big thing is that he supports that attack on this country and tries to justify it. Well, one thing is for certain, doing that he certainly is no patriot. Neither is Trump!”   Show me where I supported this and where am I justifying this?  What I did is point out the hypocrisy of your party, where they condemn one thing, but look the other way for what BLM & ANTIFA have done and are still doing.  Maybe you should take a look in the mirror and see who you really are, maybe you are not the patriot you claim to be. 

Who gave you the right to say President Trump is not a patriot?  Maybe you should be the one who send your orange jump suit size to the FBI for insulting our president. 

BTW, don’t bother to answer, I am done dealing with you.  I should have learned that you cannot have a meaningful conversation/discussion with a liberal.
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2021, 01:50:56 PM »
+1. PARA45!   :)  I think Marishka owes you a public apology. BTW, it takes a man to admit mistakes, lawyers are exempt from honesty and integrity!   Thank you for you for all your years of service to our great country. PARA45!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 02:59:06 PM by Grouchy »

« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2021, 05:07:36 PM »
+1. PARA45!   :)  I think Marishka owes you a public apology. BTW, it takes a man to admit mistakes, lawyers are exempt from honesty and integrity!   Thank you for you for all your years of service to our great country. PARA45!

+1
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

BB340

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2021, 06:23:25 PM »
Well said Oscar. After reading all that has been written I too believe Marishka does indeed owe you an apology.
Aussie gun nut.

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2021, 07:29:34 PM »
Agreed. Oscar, anybody who knows you even a little on here knows you are to be thanked for your service, not admonished. My daughter is a prosecutor and her opinion of defense attorneys is well... let's just say not so great. Not saying that this particular person is necessarily slimy - don't know him, but as a whole, not an ethical group. She says she would leave the legal profession before she would save scumbags from going to jail (doing defense) instead of putting them there, even though she could make three times the $$ on the defense side. She sleeps well at night. And yes, the election was tampered with, which is why any REAL investigations are quashed.
Come and take it.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2021, 04:29:04 AM »
 ;D

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2021, 07:17:18 AM »
+1 Great response Oscar. Marishka's post spews insult after insult without any basis for a personal attack on you, or President Trump. Not altogether surprising, as most democrats seem to think they hold the moral high ground. Most of their apologies are meaningless (as they're for the public) and they don't really care whether the apology is accepted or not. They're plan is to try to seperate all  Patriots of the Constitution from they're party and re-program the country. Oscar, your patriotic service is appreciated by all of us.   
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2021, 04:04:37 PM »
Right you are danno. I saw video clips yesterday of Dems saying Trump voters now need to be "deprogrammed." Wouldn't be surprised if they mean forcefully. Keep your eyes open and your powder dry boys; the reign of terror now begins.
Come and take it.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2021, 04:42:26 PM »
Right you are danno. I saw video clips yesterday of Dems saying Trump voters now need to be "deprogrammed." Wouldn't be surprised if they mean forcefully. Keep your eyes open and your powder dry boys; the reign of terror now begins.
+1

wby4ever

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2021, 06:32:09 PM »
great response Para45!

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2021, 10:44:41 AM »
It appears that there are more U S troops in the capital right now than were in Fallujah during the fighting in both battles.
25,000 troops at the Capital yesterday for Inauguration and no violence anywhere in Washington. Rioting threats, Fake News? (lets keep Trump supporters looking bad)
DosEquisShooter

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2021, 10:52:52 AM »
Antifa was rioting in several Democratic controlled cities last night. All the National guard was in D C or returning from there.

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2021, 11:37:57 AM »
The lamestream media glossed over the riots because Antifa are such well-meaning sweethearts and just a great bunch of peaceful guys. Us constitution-respecting citizens are just evil in their twisted minds.
Come and take it.

Marishka

• Cancelled bear hunt so I could get this
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2021, 06:43:30 PM »
Well Para, your post immediately followed mine. So, because of that, my inference was correct. If your intent was not to attack, you should have considered the post that you followed and, on that point yes, reading is fundamental.

Now that you advise that it was not an attack on me. I withdraw the accusation. But, it did sound like it.

Notwithstanding that, giving reliable information is essential if you do not wish to be questioned because of what you post. Presumption is improper when you elect to criticize by by citing events that may or may not exist. That is a problem and unless you make it clear what you are referring to, no person can tell anyone what you were referring to without a crystal ball.

No matter what, the January 6 attack on this country was heinous and all involved, from the instigators to the actors need to be severely punished. So, yes, there is great anger and sensitivity here seeing something happen that had only been accomplished once on this country's history. And, to see a Confederate flag, the flag of a known enemy of the United States of America, waived in this country's capitol made my blood boil.

I know Giuliani from when he was the NYC mayor and am shocked by his instigating the attackers on this country. He may very well be disbarred as a consequence.

And, I must comment on ANTIFA, in my opinion a known group of terrorists who apparently are funded by Soros and perhaps others. When, actually, if you look at Soros and how he gained his wealth which was as a Hitler collaborator, it does not take much more to see that the intent of ANTIFA has nothing to do with any efforts by others like BLM. Instead, that group exploits what it can in an effort to further destabilize this country.

In closing, no I do not know you and I am not angered by your response. I do say that you need to explain yourself and your posts so that you are not misunderstood. And, to point at one political party and not the other as defective needs to be explained. Both parties have too many whores. You appear to embrace the Republican party and, if you do, instead of criticizing the Democrats, if you are that concerned you need to be doing what you can to assist that political party to shed Trump and rebuild itself so that it is strong. Just look at how many major Republicans have distanced themselves in disgust of that which has become that referred to as Retrumplicans. For certain, this country needs two strong political parties. For decades I have heard the Republicans proudly refer to the Republican party as the party of Abraham Lincoln. Because of Trump, they can no longer say that. Clearly, Lincoln, Eisenhower and Reagan would all vomit if they saw what Trump has caused the Republican party to become. So, instead of attacking Democrats, act to repair the Republican party so that it can be rescued form he clearly who sought to be the Dictator of the USA.
NRA Endowment
MkV 22-250
MkV 270 + 2 270 wby stainls
MkV 308
MkV 270-300 Wby
MkV Alas 375 H&H
MkV 257 Wby fluted stainls barrel
MkV 7mm Wby stainls UL
MkV 300 Wby stainls x 2
MkV 30-378 Wby
MkV 340 Wby
MkV 375 Wby x 2
MkV 378 Wby
MkV 416 Wby
1899 Ithaca Hammerless
Guarini OU
Orion OU
M1 Carbine wa

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2021, 03:56:48 AM »
Trump inciting the group that attacked the capitol is complete hogwash as we are finding out now that the FBI told Pelosi and warned of problems way before Trumps speech.

As usual Dems jump to politically backed assumptions and make accusations without knowing the full truth.

To Marishka- You know that there are 49 other states out there don't you? And yep there are whores in both parties.We see the whores of the Republican party jumping ship and distancing themselves from the 74 million people that voted for Trump.They will pay a price for that and be dealt with accordingly.Let me say too that if the above was your apology to PARA45,you missed the mark.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.