Spike Camp

National Guard vs Illegal Aliens

224KING

• View Profile
National Guard vs Illegal Aliens
« on: March 28, 2021, 08:34:39 PM »
Biden Administration just keeps getting it wrong.He puts illegal aliens in motel rooms,but the National Guard has to room in a parking garage?What is wrong with these people.I'd bet you will see a lot of Dems start jumping ship from this administration pretty soon if they are smart.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
Re: National Guard vs Illegal Aliens
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 02:53:29 AM »
Smart and want to be reelected!   :)

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 06:45:33 AM »
It is so sad that the priorities in our country are totally screwed up.  These illegal aliens receive medical treatment free of charge, while our own country continues to neglect our disabled veterans, who bled, lost limbs for our country.  Some will say they have the VA facilities, but I wouldn't take my worst enemy to any of these facilities. 
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 03:58:52 PM »
Very sad seeing the direction our country is going. All the Democrats need to be voted out!
Doug

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 04:40:58 PM »
I hate to be pessimistic. It's only going to get worse.

txaggie

• If it bleeds we can kill it
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2021, 06:19:13 PM »
I hate to be pessimistic. It's only going to get worse.

Truer words have never been spoken. Lets examine further than the obvious what happens when people no longer want to live in border towns and flee north or how about the pile of ranches throughout this state that see illegals cross, would you want to sleep in your home knowing this fact that it's only going to get worse? How does that impact values and real estate hmm? Lots of issues to think about i just can't see how "ANYONE" can think this is ok? Take the dems want voters asside, drive around  big cities and look the volume of homeless people, lets bring more here that can't afford to live? The shaking of the head just never stops, i'm in disbelief

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2021, 07:29:50 PM »
It's gonna be like Aqril 12th,1861 all over again if they aint careful
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2021, 02:47:30 AM »
It's gonna be like Aqril 12th,1861 all over again if they aint careful

Nobody died that day in South Carolina! 

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2021, 02:30:05 PM »
I think Tom has a good point. It seems that Nancy Pelosi has set up the Capital as Fort Sumter, fortified it with troops and is waiting for Pres.Trump and his 74 million insurgent troops to attack and declare war. After Jan. 6th she and her cronies have been looking for any excuse to go after anyone or any group thats associated with voting for Trump. She hopes to poison the country against Republicans by hook or by crook.
DosEquisShooter

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2021, 03:24:10 PM »
In this day and age , any reference to any kind of violence is a mistake. This is NOT a secure site. We are the target in case you are confused. Chose your words carefully!

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2021, 07:09:29 AM »
No confusion here. Secure site or not (and there aren't very many of those) everyone should say and do what they think is right. Your warning is duly noted, but with everything I've said since before 2016 and to date, I figure theres an asterisk by my name some where. I don't like how the current administration is in your face day after day, pushing constantly and suggesting legislation that pushes conservative buttons. I do believe that their aim is to keep pushing the most liberal Bills they can until some far right militia group snaps and does exactly what the Left wants. They feel that if they can intimidate the conservative base (people like most of us) and keep us from voting for strong conservative leaders, like Pres.Trump, they can rule in perpetuity. I realize yours is a serious warning and I believe that "everyone" should heed it to the extent they believe. 
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2021, 07:15:12 AM »
Biden Administration just keeps getting it wrong.He puts illegal aliens in motel rooms,but the National Guard has to room in a parking garage?What is wrong with these people.I'd bet you will see a lot of Dems start jumping ship from this administration pretty soon if they are smart.

The Democrats don't know this because the news channels they watch don't show it.
I love the smell of deer guts in the morning, it smells like...VICTORY!

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2021, 06:28:22 PM »
Very sad seeing the direction our country is going. All the Democrats need to be voted out!

+1 and some Republicans too. Just a headline is enough in some cases.

Mitt Romney Wins John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award for Impeachment Vote.

DosEquisShooter