Spike Camp

Your screen name

Re: Your screen name
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2022, 09:09:23 AM »
Well I'm sure you guys can figure mine out ;)

Is that the Canadian spelling for reloader?

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2022, 09:21:45 AM »

Careful, you might be our version of a spell checking Karen!   ;D  ;D

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2022, 11:58:23 AM »

Careful, you might be our version of a spell checking Karen!   ;D  ;D

Many words in the same language have different spellings depending on the country example, liter, litre just wanting to learn. Unless you are against learning something new.

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2022, 04:59:27 PM »
No . I just noticed I  screwed that up. Never was very good in spelling in school. :D By the way Dino our Red Wings are doing ok.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 05:00:59 PM by canadian reloarder »
Any man who would compromise his freedom in pursuit of safety deserves neither freedom or safety...BF

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2022, 08:15:17 PM »
I saw they won this afternoon. I missed the game though. Looks like they got the right man in the front office.

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2022, 09:01:02 PM »
I agree. I think Yzerman is doing a great job so far. I watched the game this afternoon. They played great even though 3 of their top 6 forwards are injured. Raymond seems to be picking things up.
Any man who would compromise his freedom in pursuit of safety deserves neither freedom or safety...BF

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2022, 07:59:30 PM »
Besides hunting and shooting I am also an avid fly fisherman.  A tiger trout is a cross between a female brown trout and a male brook trout.  They are VERY, VERY rare in the wild. I know fellas who have fly fished their entire life and not caught one.  I have caught two WildTigerTrout in nearly 20 years I have fly fished and consider myself blessed to have done so.
Pennsylvania "Big Woods" Mountain Buck.

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2022, 08:26:28 PM »
With those two catches,I would say that your chances of winning the lotto are slimmer than the average Joe now.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2022, 09:22:00 PM »
I've had Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since I was twelve years old.  The dog of my lifetime was named Tugboat's Greenhead Jed.  I got him at 8 weeks old, and I trained him myself and he lived to almost 14.  Despite my amateur training, he was a beast of a duck dog.  He was with me all day every day his whole life.  I have so many memories of some awesome retrieves. 
BPH

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2022, 05:31:24 PM »
My nickname has been Elvis for as long as I can remember because as a young man I wore a Pompadour, sideburns and loved Rockabilly music, road a 76 FL Harley that I still own. I bought a 300 Wby MK V over 30 years ago and have shot everything from jackrabbits to Elk with it. Own four Mk V’s in 300 as we speak.  I literally, truly love the round and am almost obsessed with the Mark V. Hence the name Elvis300.
And on the 8th Day God created the .300 Weatherby and God saw the .300 Weatherby was good, and God divided the .300 Weatherby from the rest.

« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2022, 01:45:48 AM »

My screen name came about a nickname given to me many years ago at work. Had 1 particular electrician always called me krakka.

After a couple of years it got the better of me and I asked him why do you call me krakka?
He burst out laughing and said , you know, krakka horn, hardon.

My surname is Horne,  hahaha. I thought it was quite good and use it on a few forums, some times krakka 66. 66 being my birth year.
IF YOU CAN"T DAZZLE WITH BRILLIANCE................BAFFLE WITH BULLSHIT!!

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2022, 08:44:28 PM »
I've shot 3 Blackbears.
Doug