Spike Camp

Accubrake-Always the same thread pattern?

Magnum Force

Accubrake-Always the same thread pattern?
« on: July 20, 2009, 01:00:19 PM »
Does Accubrake have the same thread pattern from "the beginning" they started with it. I have heard,older models have little different thread pattern compared to the new models? ??? Does anybody know something about that?

Re: Accubrake-Always the same thread pattern?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 01:16:15 PM »
i would think they are the same. cant say for sure but i dont think they would change. to be sure give weatherby a call. are you trying to change a break from one rifle to another?
Good Hunting And Shooting To all
Derrill

Magnum Force

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 02:00:43 PM »
No,I have just bought a used Accumark in 30-378,in very good condition.It is scoped with a Leupold VXIII 3,5-10x40. I will get this rifle in two days. It comes with a original Accubrake,the store is saying,but the pictures I have on the rifle,it is a slight difference in the pattern. The pattern is the same:3-2-3-2-3,but the holes in my brake seems bigger than others I have seen on the net. Maybe the pictures is lying,but when you see it,its fits the barrel very well,exactly the same steel look. And on the other Accubrakes I have seen on the net,it is a circular pattern on the end of the brake,and I cant see that on my picture.

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 02:16:21 PM »
post pics if you can it has my curiosity going.
Good Hunting And Shooting To all
Derrill

RRogers

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 02:16:38 AM »
Maybe pics of different calibers? or maybe difference between barrel contours.  That would make the most sence to me.